bully

EmmasPOV

I got up and got dressed and went to school. Charlie is kinda of like the schools bad boy but hes cool.
My outfit

I wanted to ware somthing comfy so why not

I wanted to ware somthing comfy so why not. I grabed and apple walking past my mom and dad and maya and i yelled bye love u. I walked out to my car and i drove to school.

At school.

I saw charlie waiting for me by the school so i walked up to him.

Emma- hey charlie.

Charlie- hey em.

Emma- lets go.

As we walk in we go our seprate ways and i walk to my locker a note fell out stating that i was a slut. I put the note in the trash can and i walked to class.

Lunch time

I sat with charlie he had his arm around me i saw the gang talking and looking at me.

Time skiped to end of the school day.

I was walking out but someone called my name.

Person- EMMA WAIT UP.

I turned around

Emma- what do u want rachle.

Rachle- this.

She slapped me.

I saw the gang with there mouths open wide at what she just did.

I had enough so i tackled her to the ground and we started fighting. I felt strong arms around me and they pulled me off of her. The gang and Mr.matthews came over. I was crying.
I looked up at who was holding me back it was charlie.

Rachle- just go kill ur self bitch no likes u. No one wants u here. No wounder why ur parents gave u up u slut.

I got out of charlies grip and i picked up my stuff and i ran to my car and i drove off. I ketp on thinking about what she said i looked in the rear view mirror and the gang wqs following me. I stop i got out of the car and i stood on top of the brigde.

Maya- EMMA NO STOP.

Mr. Matthews- Emma please come down u dont want to do this ok please.

Emma- stay back i will do it.

I looked down

Maya- Emma please dont.

Everyone was crying even rachle.

I faced the rail to climb back over but i slipped and i was hanging on the rail.

Emma- AAAAAAHHHHH HELP.

Lucas- Emma hang on.

Emma- HELP.

Mr.Matthews - RILEY CALL 911.

Riley- IM ON IT.

3 mins later

The ambulance is here.

Emt- hi emma im jake i need u to grabe my hand so we can pull u up.

Emma- i cant feel like im going to fall.

Jake- u can just take my hand ok.

Emma- ok.

I took his hand and i stuggled to get up but i made it. My parents where already there. They came up to me and hugged me tightly. We where all crying.

A/n

Hey guys thats the last chapter of this book im going to write a book called shadowhunters/ clace child. The new book will be out either tonight or tomorrow. Most likely tomorrow. Anyway thank u for ur support. U guys r the best. LOVE YOUS. ❤