1) Sherlock

Hello again! What's up? Here goes for the first of the Sherlock narrated chapters! Wish me luck, for your sake as the reader!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sherlock listened to the boy named John fumble over his words, saying he was not gay. His blush was almost audible. Definitely gay.

"SHERLOCK! Say hello to your new room mate!"

"Oh god no, I do not want to share a dorm with this likely pathetic boy."He thought. He opened his eyes and looked at the short stocky blond boy. He then shut his eyes again.

"Hello." He went back to the position he was in before and pretended to ignore them.

"I suppose there is no getting to him! Come, to your room!"

Sherlock waited until they had left, then leapt up and followed them quietly. They discussed quite boring things, but looking at John wasn't so boring. He walked strongly, like someone in the military would, but he is to young to have been fighting. Boot camp.

John was also quite adorable. "A-sexual, remember that, caring gets in the way of what's important!" He winced, then looked up, and started. They had walked off without Sherlock noticing!

He hurried after to observe, until they went into the room and closed the door behind them. Sherlock went down stairs to grab his book. He went back up to the room and went inside.

He threw his book on the ground and picked up Harry Potter, then sat on his bed. He sensed Mycroft fuming.

"Sherlock, what are you doing?!"

"I'm reading, what does it look like."

"Do not be smart with me, I'm trying to orient John before he has to deal with you." He sighed "I suppose there is no getting you to leave, well, I'm done here, Sherlock, be nice. John, well good luck." He turned and walked out the door.

Sherlock went back to reading. I can't believe I'm related to him, such a fool.

"Ah, um, hello, I'm John, pl-"

"Pleasure, I know. I would say the same, but I am not entirely pleased to be sharing a dorm with you, so I won't bother with that. As you know I'm Sherlock, and I would prefer if you filled out those forms my brother gave you and turn them in at the soonest possible date."

John looked confused. Good, the more confused he gets, the sooner he's gone. He still hasn't responded. Good, he's quiet, when others talk it gets quite annoying.

Sherlock heard John shuffle around, unpacking his luggage.

"Why are you unpacking, you are to be leaving soon, and the noise is bothersome."

He didn't stop. Sherlock put his book down and picked up his violin. He began to play a wailing tune, trying to get John out of his room. John will go, he must, otherwise Sherlock may get tempted again...

__________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter was longer than the last, although, it is still incredibly short! TT_TT (tears) I'll work on lengthening them!