FlashBack

Confused i backed up but i forgot i was holding the chair still and i lost my balanced and fell back but i felt a hand behind my back.

"Watch out there little lady, balance is an important role in life you know. Without it we'd be falling everywhere." He falls, looks up to me and winks "if you know what i mean!"

"Haha your to funny Uncle Phil. But i have to ask." I say in a serious tone.

"And would that be sweetie." he says tapping my nose.

"Do you know about Carla?"

"Carla? Who's that?"

"Phil, would you like a cup of coffee?" Carla asks nervously.

I cant even call her mom or my mother anymore. It feels like I've been lied to my whole life.

"Umm, yes please. Extra creamer and extra sugar, please."

"Ok." Phil says confused and with sudden urge to ask.

"Carla, if i may ask." He says with a smirk and looks at me. " Why haven't you told her about Bryan yet. I mean she does have a right to know. Am i right?" He asks me.

I nod. "yeah Carla, aren't i aloud to know. I mean is he my dad, your past lover, or just a good old friend?" I say with a smirk and a little bit of attitude.

"Ok you know what?"

"Chicken but." My uncle says.

" Ok smart ass. But no. Your father was someone that i do not even know, or so i know very little of. Bryan. Oh how i miss him. Bryan was my best friend since we were little. Just like you and Laura, since you were able to talk you guys would talk nonstop just like me and Bryan. Been through the ups and downs of each other's lives. Until that one day. we were 16 or he was i was turning 16. We were hanging out with a few friends but Bryan and I snuck to the out side by the river. We had found a shiny thing."

Flashback 1916

"Haha, OMG i cant believe you still remember that Bryan! it's been so long."

"I know but how could i forget your cute face with mud all over it." Bryan said laughing.

" We were 4...5 i don't remember the age. Haha." I say laughing. We seemed drunk but its more like drowning in the good times while going down memory lane.

Suddenly i saw something shine and i looked at river. i say the full moon's reflection. I also found a bottle with a note and necklace that has a key on it.

" Hey Bryan, Look." I say picking up the bottle and opening it. a puff of pink and blue smoke puffed out. "Woah, cool this thing can hold powers. We can be wizards."

"Yeah Carla, when were 18. 2 more years." Bryan says and we both laugh.

I put the necklace on as Bryan holds the key. I open the note that was in the bottle. I read it.

'To you who holds this key, I grant thee luck, for you must pass it on to your 16 year old daughter one her 16th birthday. Then she shall hold the key and open the door to the other worlds. from there on she holds the power to control Time, Gravity, and her destiny is to fine love. so wait for time where this now and when the time comes a vile will appear, she must drink it for this to work.'

" Ok i have to hold to this till my daughter turns 16." I say as i put the bottle and the note away.

Flashback over.

"And so thats what happened." Clara says.

"Who's Bryan? When will i ever meet him? And if i do should i call him dad or what? CARLA!!" I say as a big light flashes in the living room and I heard glass breaking.

"What was that?" Phil asks.

"The ghost of christmas past... An explosion. What else?"

" Hey Carla do these make my butt look big?"