Finding the ritual

"Dam Aholes" I say, walking in the drama club, vandalized. "Calm down, Mayson" says kilo. "It's MIKA! I hate my last name!" I pout. "Hate is a strong word, ya know." "Shut up hart." I say, smirking over my shoulder. "SHUT THE FUDGE UP!" Says kilo. "At least I don't have to put a plastic thing around my weewee to not make a baby-" I say. "BE QUIET!" Kilo screams. " who would do this..?" Kilo asks. I slap him. " NICO AND HIS 'PEDOPHILE GANG!'" I squawk. "Right..." kilo says, saying it like he knew. "Aye, cutie and her boyfriend noticed." Nico says, getting off of the doorway. He slaps my butt. I kick him in his privates. "OW! CALM DOWN!" He yells. "KILO IS NOT MY......B-BOY-boyfriend." I sigh. "Nico, she's stuttering. You know what that means!" Mink says, smirking and glaring at kilo. "You're right. Good ears." Nico says, walking closer to me. He lifts my chin. I almost go on my tippy toes because I'm short and he's 6 feet tall. Kilo kinda looks up because he's 5'9 and I'm 5'7. Seniors. "Aye, short stuff back there." Nico says. "Touched her yet?" Nico says. Kilo starts laughing. I see why he is and we fall on the floor laughing. "What?" Nico says. Me and kilo wink. We did it to make him awkward. "What was so funny?! Guys!?" Nico slowly walks away. Neela whispers to me "follow." Says neela, gesturing me to come. "And bring the guy along.." Kilo and I sit on our knees and look at her, then each other. We shrug. She leads us to the basement of the school. An occult rug is rainbow, instead of stars theirs a peace sign, heart shaped candles, scented like vanilla wafers. "When Nico leaves, we come here." Says the gang, with ombré rainbow cloaks on with unicorn horns on the hoods. "We see things at Nico's place. So we come here, to get it out of our system." Says Neela. "What things?" I asked. "Terrible things. Dead animals, children..horribly treated maids, moose heads on walls, and their antlers as the ceiling fan." Kilo's jaw is going to fall off. I'm about to explode. Everyone stares at me. Neela stands up and guides me into the middle of the circle. "Let your anger out. We will curse Nico. We will make what you're thinking about him come true." They say as I plop my but down in the middle of the peace sign. I was off guard thinking about why Nico slapped my butt every time we come across each other. "Your wish has come true." They say, getting up in a line and walking out of the room, hanging up their cloaks one by one on these separate hooks. "Wha-I never wished for anything!" I squawk down the hall.

Hey Guys! The author here! Laugh at the names all you want! But, it's just a name, and it makes you a bully ;>