4|Knockturn Alley

Start from the beginning

"Oh okay.." Draco smiled.

"Do you have the best player? In your house?"

"Yeah, but someone from the other house always beats us"

"Who?"

"Well, Everyone thinks he's so smart, wonderful Potter with his scar and his broomstick---"

"You have told me this at least a dozen times already." Said Lucius interupting with a quelling look at Draco.

"I think your smart Draco, your wonderful, arrogant but It'll do" said Ava brushing her hands on Draco's shoulder.

Draco looked at Ava with adoration, Harry thought he's hallucinating, he never expected that Draco has a soft spot, specially on a girl. But then, even the hardest person in the world would become soft when looking at her.

Draco was smiling when Ava looked at him, almost drowning into Ava's purple eyes, but snapped in his trance when his father said "And I would remind you that it is not- prudent- to appear less than fond of Harry Potter, not when most of our kind regard him as the hero who made the Dark Lord disappear-- Ah, Mr. Borgin"

A stooping man had appeared behind the counter, smoothing his greasy hair back from his face.

"Mr. Malfoy, what a pleasure to see you again" said Mr. Borgin in a voice as oily as his hair. "Delighted- and you Master Malfoy, too- charmed. It can't be! The heir of Slytherin-"

"And my Fiancé" Draco added.

Mr. Borgin nod "charmed. How may I be of assistance? I must show you that just in today, and very reasonably priced-"

Ava did not listen well into their conversation and started to look around, Draco held her hands and intertwined them. Making Ava smile and making Draco smirk.

"Rumor has it, that you are a jerk, back at Hogwarts. Is it true?" Ava asked.

"Yeah, it's lovely that way." Draco replied.

Ava looked glared at him "lovely? Being a jerk lovely?"

"Yes, students respect me.." Draco replied.

"Whatever Dray" Ava replied and rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Which house shall you be?" Asked Draco.

"Slytherin of course, Im his heir" Ava replied.

Harry is getting more impatient, and wants to get out already. But, he cant keep his eyes off of Ava. But then he realize Ava, is her enemy. Ava is the heir of Slytherin. And maybe, just maybe, they are related to the Dark Lord.

Draco made his way into a withered hand on its cushion and interrupted his fathers conversation. "Can I have that?"

"Ah, the Hand of Glory!" Said Mr. Borgin, abandoning Mr. Malfoy's list and scurrying over to Draco. "Insert a candle and it gives light only to the holder! Best friend of thieves and plunderers! Your son has fine taste, sir."

"I hope my son will amount to more than a thief or plunderer, Borgin" said Lucius coldly, and Borgin said Quickly, "No offense, sir, no offense meant-"

"Though if his grades don't pick up," said Lucius more coldly "that may indeed be all he is fit for-"

"It's not my fault" retorted Draco. "The teachers all have favorites, that Hermione Granger-"

Ava didn't listen much to their argument and looked further into the shop instead. She can't remove that eerie feeling that someone is looking at her, although she can't point what creature is looking at her inside this weird shop, but then she realized.. maybe not a creature, but a human. It's not "what" she's been looking for but "who"