My eyes switch to Dean's, who watches me directly. I then nod at Alex while trying hard to avoid him.

She catiously guides me back onto my feet until she knows that I can stand on my own. I grin at her with appreciation.

Lying to Alex causes me to feel so awful. She's so generous and helpful about this. However, I had to lie, not even she can know about what really happened.

Her eyes catch a glimpse of my right shoulder, her character falling completely. She draws her eyes back to mine before questioning, "What happened to your shoulder?"

I turn my head so that my eyes can lay on my shoulder. I had forgotten about the bruises that were left evident from Dean's agressive intimacy last night.

"Oh, I. . .was just, uh, play-fighting with a friend. Nothing harmful." I smile persuasively while shrugging.

Yes, I definitely play-fought with a friend, alright.

Alex eyes me carefully. She then nods her head as if to tell me she believes me.

"Maybe you should take this." The chaperone suggests while pulling out a small, white bottle of medication. He opens the lid and taps out two pills into his palm. "Sometimes my stomach will do the same thing when my head hurts really bad." He hands me the pills. "These will help with the bruises too."

  While staring at his palm, I gently decline, "Uh, no thanks. I'm feeling better now." I convince, despite my headache from the fall.

  I'd hate to take medicine that I don't actually need. I only fainted because I was panicking.

"It's okay, these work really fast so that it prevents it from coming again. I really think you should take it." He still offers his hand out to me.

  My eyes glance at Dean for help. He still watches me like I've insulted him.

  With a sigh, I pool out the pills from his palm. A woman behind him hands me her water bottle. I toss the pills into my mouth and gulp down a large amount of water to push them down. The pills scratch my throat as they make their way down to their destination swiftly.

"Thank you." I try to hide my irritation from my voice while looking at him.

  He nods his welcome. "I hope you get better. It would be awful to miss some more out of this trip."

  I force a smile and nod once at him.

"Alright, we'll give you some rest. Feel better." Alex grins before walking towards the door. Everyone in the room follows until they are out the door. Dean still remains.

He stares at me with those intimidating eyes as he inches towards me. "Rosie."

"Dean." I reply.

"How are you feeling?" He asks while stopping in front of me.

"Nothing but a headache." I declare while running my fingers up his coat. They crawl around his neck slowly.

  He instinctively catches my wrist and returns it to my side. "I know what you're doing. It won't work." He claims flatly.

  I snicker. "Alright, honey buns." A giggle escapes my throat as I smack his chest. My eyes then widen where my hand struck.

Whoa, his chest is so hard. It's like a rock.

  My hands explore his chest some more. I giggle. It's so funny how he's so fit that it turns him into a rock.

  He removes my hands and frowns at me.