Sleep, sleep, and more sleep!

You woke up and realised you must have still been on Viktor's back and were still using his head as a cushion.
You slowly opened your eyes, still extremely tired.
"Still happy with your decision Yuri?" Asked Viktor, but it seemed as if he was far away.
You planned to listen in on the conversation but accidentally fell back asleep.
"Damn right I am, she's way lighter than all those stupid fucking bags!"
"Are you sure it wasn't just because you wanted to carry her, 'cause', y'know, you like herrrr." Said Viktor in a teasing tone.
"No, for fuck sake!"
"I don't know I mean, it seems a bit unrealistic a couple bags are heavier than an entire person." Said Sala.
"Yeah well they are! And she barely weighs anything so!" Said Yuri angrily.
"So you're saying she's super light?" Said Sala.
"Well... yeah, so?"
"Oh nothing, nothing." Sala said with a smirk.
"Oh look there's the hotel!" Said Chris as he began running, soon you felt yourself jolting around, you woke up, again, and rubbed your eyes.
"Uhh... where am I?" You said.
"..."
"*yawn*... Viktor?"
"Do I look like an old man to you?"
"Eh... yeah, you do." You said with a smirk.
"Shut up Baka!" Yuri shouted.
"*yawn* your head is comfier than Viktor's." you said.
"Because he barely has any hair left, he'll be bald soon!" He said.
You laughed, then yawned.
"Are you always so tired?"
"No, but before I came here I had been working pretty hard and so I hadn't been sleeping much, and then I got jet lag so." You said.
He hummed.
You two entered the building with the rest of the group, then got in the elevator.
"So [Y/N], if you're awake now, why are you still on Yuri's back?" Sala said with a sly smirk.
"Because I'm *yawn* too tired to move."
"Anyway, [Y/N], have you felt how soft Yuri's hair is?" Asked Mila.
"Urr, no *yawn*." You said as you lazily lifted your right hand to touch Yuri's hair. The elevator door opened and everyone got off.
"Yuri your hair is super soft!" You tiredly exclaimed.
"But not as soft as mine." You finished.
"My hair is way softer than your birds nest!" Yelled Yuri.
"Sure it is Yuratcha, sure it is." You said tiredly as you patted his head.
"D-Don't call me that!"
"Sorry." You said, rather insincerely.
"You're such a bitch!" He shouted.
"*Yawn* I know, but I don't care." You said.
Everyone entered the room.
"Come on Yuri, to my bed!" You said as enthusiastically and dramatically as you could, and lazily stretched your hand to yours and Yuri's bedroom.
He huffed, but began walking.
He arrived at the foot of your bed.
"Ok, go on, get off." He said.
"..."
"[Y/N]?" He said.
He looked over his shoulder to see you asleep again.
"*sigh*, you have gotta be kidding me."
After many failed attempts to get you in the bed, Yuri came up with an idea.
He pulled the blanket cover and climbed on the end of the bed, then sat down.
He let go of your legs and hoped that you'd just fall back onto the bed, but your arms were locked around his neck.
He slowly untangled your arms, then spun himself around without moving you and keeping hold of your hands, then slowly lowered you onto the bed. He forcefully placed the blanket over you.
"...plush?" You whispered to yourself as your arms aimlessly searched the bed.
"Eh?" Said Yuri.
Then you pulled out an adorable, fluffy cat plush.
Yuri watched you snuggle into the plush for a small while, then lifted his arm and touched your hair.
'Damn, it is softer!' He thought.

YO READERS!!!!
So I wasn't sure if the long chapters were boring, so I thought I'd make a shorter chapter.
Which one do you like better?
So, if you liked the chapter,
please vote and comment!
Thank ya!
Bye guys
😸
-Authorchan