Sam is researching when you enter.

"Everything alright?" He turns to you. You nod and lie into one of the beds.

"Do you need anything, (y/n)?" Sam asks you.

"No, thanks." You whisper. Once you close your eyes, you fall asleep.

**

Some quiet voices wake you up in the morning. You turn around to see what is happening. Sam is talking to a man, who wears a trench coat. You blink a few times just to make sure that it is really him. You hiss of pain as you sit up, but you need to talk to this freaking Angel. Once Cas turns to you because of your sudden movement, he frowns.

"You?" He comes closer to you.

"Yes, me. We have some unfinished business, I believe." You try to sound scary, but it's kinda hard, when you can barely breathe.

"You two know each other?" Sam raises his eyebrow as he follows Castiel closer to your bed.

"Yes," you say through gritted teeth. Because of him, you nearly died.

"I'm sorry about that thing." Castiel apologizes.

"Oh, so you are sorry? I forgive you then," you say sarcastically.

"Good." He smiles.

"Cas, I think she didn't mean it seriously.," Sam says. Cas looks at him, before he turns his sight back to you. You size up each other, but no one says anything. Sam looks confused, Castiel looks like he's thinking what he did wrong, and you are just waiting for an explanation from him.

"(y/n)? What happened between you two?" Sam asks after a while of silence. The story is quite simple. You were on a hunt near Rochester and Castiel just showed up in your room. He knew everything about the demons you had been hunting and helped you to track them down, but he "forgot" to tell you that there were five, not two. This wasn't the biggest problem though. The thing was that he went with you to the abandoned building and you thought that he will help you, but instead he disappeared when you were in the middle of a fight. You got out with a concussion and a bad case of bloodloss. If you hadn't known how to take care of yourself, you would have died.

"Oh Cas, why don't you tell him?" You falsely smile.

"There was a misunderstanding." Cas sighs.

"A misunderstanding? I nearly died, because you left me alone in a building full of demons!" You yell at him, which surprises you, because you didn't expect to sound so mad.

"You weren't there alone! I kept an eye on you the whole time."

"So why didn't you help me?"

"Because you didn't need it." He responds. Even though you see that he's being honest, you don't believe him at all.

"So I didn't need it, when two demons cut me? I still have the scar!" You roll up your t-shirt and show him a huge scar on your stomach. When they cut you with your own knife,; you thought that your guts will fall out.

"Look, I didn't know how much humans are fragile before. If I could take the whole thing back, I would." He sits on the bed. It takes you off guard that he looks so much like a human.

"That's not an excuse, Castiel." You whisper, hiding your scar behind the t-shirt. You don't notice it, but Sam looks at you worried, unsure of what he should do.

"I am sorry, (y/n). It was my mistake. Will you allow me to pay you back?"

"No way. I neither want nor need your help, Castiel." You shake your head.

"Let him help you, (y/n)," Sam says gently, locking his eyes with yours. Something in his brown eyes convinces you to accept Castiel's help.

Once Castiel places two fingers on your forehead, a sudden warm spreads in your veins. Your head stops hurting and it becomes easier to breathe.

"What have you done?" You place your hand on your forehead and widen your eyes on him.

"I just healed you." He shrugs as he stands up. You touch your ribs just to make sure that he's not lying.

"Thanks, I guess," you whisper, still not really believing what just happened.

"Cas," you blurt, stopping him - before he leaves. He looks at you with his blue eyes.

"I haven't forgiven you yet," you say sharply. He nods before he disappears. You look at Sam, who is silently standing by your bed.

"Where's Dean?" You look around, slowly standing up from the bed. Sam rushes to you, even though you don't need his help anymore. You let him support you though, because you still feel a bit weak.

"He went to buy us some food," he says as he takes a long look at you to make sure that you are really okay.

"What was Castiel even doing here?" You ask him as both of you walk towards your duffel bag.

"He just told me about a new case." Sam shrugs.

"A new case?" You look at him, wanting to know more.

"Nothing to worry about. At first we have to get rid of the bandage on your chest." He nods to your torso. You don't hesitate. You want to put it off as soon as possible.

"Whoa, don't you need a little bit of privacy?" Sam steps back with his hands raised.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna walk around here naked. I just need you to cut it or something so I can put it off easily." You turn your back to him so he has a better access to it. You hear a clicking sound, he probably opened his knife, and then the bandage loosens. You relieve and take some clean clothes from your bag.

"Thanks." You smile at him, before you disappear into the hall and make your way to the bathroom, holding the bandage to your chest.

A/N sooo here's the person from the past. What do you think so far?:)