End? (20)

Woo Hoooo last chapterrrr

Peggy's POV

I went over to john and Alex's dorm again and found them both there.

I walked in and started talking to them.

"Alex, john has been cheating on you. I even have proof!" I told him, trying to seem as convincing as possible.

"I doubt it but let's see this 'proof' of yours" he didn't sound convinced at all. Neither of them did.

I showed the picture.

"Haha nice try. John showed me that picture when him and james were dating. Thomas took it. Haha I didn't thing you would try to sabotage this." He chuckled. So did John.

Great.

Herc's POV

It was 1:45 time to leave to go to the dinner.

I got dressed, grabbed my phone and my keys. I made sure I had everything I needed.

I turned off the lights and walked to the car with Lafayette.

We went to the dinner and got a table. A few minutes later, Alex and John came. Then Maria, then Peggy and Eliza.

I noticed there some ring pops in a bowl on the table. That reminded me...

I felt my pocket...

Nothing...

Oh no!

No no no no no

Um... I'll... Just temporarily use a ring pop ughhh

I grabbed a ring pop and stuffed it in my pocket.

We all ordered and soon, the food came.

Before we started eating I told Laf to stand up.

"Marie Joseph Paul Yves Roch gilbert montier du lafayette, marquis de lafayette." (I didn't look that up I memorized it lol) I got down on one knee

"Will you marry me?" I pulled out  the ring pop.

"I... Forgot the ring back at the dorm..."  I told them.

They clapped and Laf pulled me into a soft kiss.

They gave us some free breadsticks and lafayette actually got a baguette.

Lafayette's POV

Herc told me to stand up.

I didn't know why but I did anyway.

He said my full name. Why.

He got down on one knee. He said those 4 words.

Is this really happening??

He then pulled out a ring pop. Wow.

He forgot the ring. Typical Herc.

Everybody clapped and I pulled him into a kiss. I put the ring on my finger then we got some free bread sticks...

And I got a baguette.

Yes! I'm engaged to Herc!!

Alex's POV

I went back to the dorm and john and I went on our date. I'm soooooo exited.

We went to the car but before I got in he put a blindfold over my eyes.

He helped me get in and he drove.

Once we got there he got out and helped me.

We walked a bit and up a small hill.

~You'll Blow Us All Away~ LAMS Hamiltonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें