MJS Capital, MJS Capital PLC, MJS Capital Management

MJS Capital creates specialised bonds offering secure, high yield returns. Mjs Capital Bond Review are also SIPP (Self-Invested Personal Pension) approved and are suitable For SIPP and SSAS. You can do investment at a very low price in MJS Capital Management. Mjs Capital bonds provide you the market leading insurance cover. Mjs Capital Plc has secured fixed income bond with a very low minimum investment. Mjs Capital Plc review has a very flexible system. Mjs Capital bond are founded on five key building blocks.

· Integrity of Information

The information memorandum is written and verified by a firm authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).

· Integrity of Money Transmission

MJS has engaged the services of FCA regulated payment agents so that investors' funds are credited to a segregated client account and then deployed in the selected investments.

· Safeguarding Bondholders' Interests

MJS has appointed a security trustee registered with and regulated by the FCA to protect the rights of bondholders. In addition, a percentage of the profits generated from investments are credited to a designated deposit account which will be applied to repay the bonds at their maturity dates and to pay the interest due on them.

· Asset Backing

The bonds are backed by a charge over the security fund, MJS' cash balances and its assets.

· Risk Reduction through Insurance Cover against Trading and Operational Risks

We have taken out insurance for £10 million against trading risk and for £100 million against certain operational risks. This insurance covers financial loss incurred as a result of a specific trade, directors' and officers' liability for wrongful managerial and wrongful investment advisory acts, computer crime, malfeasance by employees and defence costs. The cover has been provided by leading insurers in the London market.