💠Epilogue💠

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Wow, that is quite a hard question, since there is nothing to be told about myself. My life is boring." Sagot ko rito and I even let out a laugh.

Clad smiled and God, does he know how beautiful his smile is? Pakiramdam ko wala itong alam dahil mahilig itong ngumiti at kung literal lang na nakakamatay ang ngiti niya, bumulagta na ako kanina pa.

"Then tell me about your boring life, I will decide if its boring." Tanong ulit nito.

Makulit din ito, pero siya ang nanghingi kaya lagot sa akin ito pagnagreklamo ito.

"Okay, I don't know where to start. So, I will start with my family then. I am an only child. My mom died giving birth to me. So my dad remarried with a widower that has two children from her previous husband. My dad only did that for me, to have a mother figure since I no longer have a mom. But I can say it was his greatest mistake to remarried." Kuwento ko at medyo nagpause ako dahil masyadong madrama ang kinukwento ko.

"My stepmother was abusive and I was turned into a servant in our own house since my dad was always away for our business. I was forced to clean the house at such a young age despite we have lots of maids in our house. But, I did not complained. My mentality was too engrossed with fairytales, that I was thinking I am some sort of cinderella and one day my prince will come and save me." Natatawa pang saad ko. "I know it is lame but, I am a kid at that time and too much disney movies is not good."

"But the good thing about it. Even my stepmother was mean to me, she still sent me to school, along with my stepsisters, but I was bullied because of my face. Lots of people hated me, so I ended up doing home schooling to avoid bullies. My dad paid high end teachers and I studied things that never taughed from my previous school. My stepmother was agains't it but she can't do anything about it. It was my father's decision."

"Then I grown up and I learned to defend myself and to see my rights in our house. And since then, my stepmom stopped bothering me until now. And my life in the academy is the only thing I can say it was fun." Kuwento ko rito. Medyo mahaba-haba din yun, pinilit kasi ako nitong si Clad. Napakwento tuloy ako.

"Based on what I heard, nothing even a single thing is boring. You are what you are now because of your past. You can never be what you are right now, without your past." Nakangiting saad ni Clad.

Gusto ko naman umiyak. He is so nice, why can't Yuan be like him? I can't imagine If this is Yuan right now, he might just tell me I don't give a damn with your life. Sa lahat ng tao, sa kanya ko pa talaga maririnig ito.

"Thank you, you are the first person who said that to me. It was comforting somehow." Nakangiting saad ko rito.

"You're welcome, beautiful." Bulong nito.

Shit. Kinilig ako! His beautiful face is gazing down before me. His beautiful eyes that I always admire is now very close and I can even see my reflection. His eyes is indeed beautiful, it seems like there is a life inside it.

"Did you know, you have beautiful eyes?" Tanong ko rito and I even look closer to his eyes. It was like a magnet drawing me close and if there is reason why I am drawn to him, it is because of his eyes.

"You never changed." Bulong nito.

"Huh?" I snapped from my reverie. Anong sabi niya? Hindi ko masyadong napansin dahil masyadong tutok ako sa mga mata niya.

"Nothing." Nakangiting saad niya and seems like a flash of sadness in his eyes and gone in a second.

"Excuse me. But can I take my date now?" Biglang saad naman ni Yuan sa aking likuran na naging dahilan para magising ako sa katotohanan.