1-Scenario

How You Guys Meet :
++++++++++++++++++++++++++ A/N~PLZ REQUEST!!!!
SCENARIOS/PREFERENCES/IMAGINES/ONESHOTS!!!!PLZZZ!!!
Warnings:None
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
-Evan Handsoap-

You met Evan through Jared and Connor, Connor because has been your best friend since diapers,he's on jiffy pop(is that how you spell it?!?)and you always rent the Princess Bride,.....what can you say your a sucker for happy endings....(HeathersTrash)Jared because your his sister...

You met Evan when you heard Connor yelling at him and (The insanely kool!!)Jared.You were able to calm Connor down after some time, after that you introduced yourself to each other and found out that Evan was like you....You have terrible social skills,anxiety,and a tad of deprassion!!!(yayyy!!!)When you finished introducing yourselves to each other you gave Evan your phone number...

-Jared Gay-

You met at Lush,Jared was buying the usual....bathbombs....And you were the cashier.When he was done getting all the bathbombs he needed he walked up to the cashier to pay,when he did you asked him why so many Bathbombs? He said to eat.................Relatable was all you said back,after that you introduced yourselves to each other and found out you went to the same high school,your brother is Connor Murphy(which he didn't like but didn't say anything about it),and later on without you two knowing it,it was an all out meme,weed, and flirt battle....not before you gave each other your Phone numbers of course...

-Connor Morphine-

You were Evans sister and acted and were exactly like him...of course you were bound to meet but when you did it was when you bumped into him which was unfortunate because you have a fragile body,when you fell on the floor you heard a bone crack(and felt immense pain)you realized you had broken your arm,....with all the courage you had you asked Connor if he could help take you to the nurse,he only said yes because he thought you were cute and because you were actually talking to him...on the way to the nurse you talked an introduced yourselves to each other...when you got there Connor gathered up the courage and gave you his phone number...

-Zoe Muppet-

You may Zoe Freshman year when you couldn't find your drug dealer..
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
(Nah I'm joking)
You couldn't find your Jazz band class since it's Highschool.

You bumped into her and she told you directions while walking you there since you were in the same class sparking conversation.
Since then you've been two pees in a pot.

(If ya know what I mean wink wink nudge nudge giggle giggle. Hehehe....CrAck!)

-Alana/Depressed Loner-
***+++*****+++*****+++*****+++**
A/N I feel like this is very shitty and I'm sorry if it is but if you can,please request different things..
Sincerely Me