************

You got out the shower and went to change only to notice...

Your clothes

Where gone!

"The fuuuuuuuck!!!" You screamed.
Your practice clothes had been replaced with an ugly dress.

(One of these two maybe? If not then just imagine one

(One of these two maybe? If not then just imagine one.)

"Sala take your ugly ass dress and give me my skating practice stuff!" You yelled through the door.
"Just put the dress on [Y/N]. Or come out in your underwear, I mean it's up to you." Said Chris.
"Fuck you Chris."
"Gahhh so vicious."
You looked at the shit dress displayed in front of you. After contemplation, you decided to put it on. You angrily yet shyly stumbled out of the bathroom.
"OMG [Y/N] YOU LOOK ADORABLE!!!" Yelled Viktor.
"Fuck off." You said quietly.
Sala came up to you and pulled you into her bedroom where you also saw Mila.
Suddenly Mila held you back whilst Sala started drying your hair then curling it, then she stuck a hat on your head. You had managed to almost get out but they had put a lock on the door.
"[Y/N] you look adorable!" Said Sala.
"I fucking hate you both you hags!" You yelled.
"Oh, using Yuri's words now are we?" Smirked Mila.
"W-what?! No, I've always said that!" You yelled.
Then they walked out and pulled you out with them.
"Wow and just when I thought the (nationality) Princess couldn't get any cuter!" Shouted Chris.
"Fuck this! You'll have to carry me out of this room to make me move!" You said as you slumped onto the couch.
"Oh really, that's all." Viktor said with a smirk.
Just then you saw Otabek coming over to you.
"No Otabek, Fuck o-woaaa!"
You said as he lifted you into a piggyback ride.
"You're a fucking dick not even letting me finish you prick!" You yelled.
"Ok, is that everyone?" Viktor said.
"Urr, Yuri's not here." Yuuri said.
Just then everyone began looking around for Yuri only to find him attempting to hide in the bathroom.
"Yuri, get out!" Viktor said raising his voice.
"No, the fuck am I going out with you dickheads!" Yuri yelled.
"Fuck off you stubborn prick, if I have to put up with these dibshits then so do you!" You yelled louder than him.
There was some silence.
"No I don't you pushy bitch!" He yelled.
"How the fuck am I pushy?! Oh my god for fuck sake just hurry the fuck up and get out and maybe I won't beat the shit out of you!"
"Oh yeah, I'd like to see you try." He said in an arrogant tone.
"Stay in there any longer and you'll see!" You said confidently.
You slowly saw the bathroom door open to show the annoying ass blond standing there angrily. Then he looked at you and his eyes widened, then he looked even more angry.
"What the fuck?! Get off his back!" He yelled.
"Do you think I haven't tried you dumb ass!" You yelled trying to squirm out.
"Aw Yuri being all protective." Said Chris.
"N-no, I just want to fight her... and I can't when she's up there!" He yelled getting more confident the further through the sentence he got.
"Nobody is fighting anyone." Viktor said.
You huffed angrily and crossed your arms.

YO READERS!!!
I wasn't really sure if this was a good place to stop but oh well!
Next chapter will actually be you sight seeing lol.
If you liked this chapter,
please vote and comment!
Anyway, bye guys!
😸
-Authorchan