Ugh,him again.

Akeo P.O.V

"Oniisan (big brother), wake up its time to go to school! Okaasan's (big sister) gonna' be super mad if you wake up late!" My little sister screamed in my ear. "Okay Megu, just get off me." I answered half asleep. For a while I didn't hear anything, then," WAKE UP!!" Megu yelled in my ear again. "Okay,okay, I'm up. Jezz Megu you didn't have to shout in my ear." I sat up in my bed.

"If you didn't want me to shout in your ear you could have got'en up in the first place." Mugu replied while crossing her arms. She exited the room and went down stairs. I walked over to the bathroom in my room and took a shower,brushed my teeth and changed into my uniform. As I walked down stairs I saw my older sister,Michu, my little sister and my little brother,Loyde sitting at the dinner table.

Loyde wears dark blue glasses, has gray eyes and blonde hair and he is pretty handsome (But not as handsome as me,Of course). My sister, Michu has blue eyes and blonde hair and finally, Megu. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. "It's about time you got down here I thought you'd never show up." Loyde said. I took a seat next to Michu and started eating.

"Hurry up and finish eating the limo is waiting for us." Megu said to me with food in her mouth. "Eww!! Megu, don't talk with food in your mouth, it's unrichly and unlady like!" Michu shouted with disgust. I quickly ate my food ignoring Megu and a maid came and put my plate in the sink.

"Com'n,hurry up. I can't believe I finished before you." I groaned. After a while of waiting we were finally ready to leave,"Goodbye young masters have a good day away." A neat line of maids and butlers said as we left.

Missa P.O.V

I was walking to school and as I entered the gates I saw a crowd of people gather around a fancy car. I walked past the crowd and proceed to enter the school building, then the car door opened and a boy came out.

"My dear Mozaki-Chan, I have come to take you away, my lovely princess." A familiar voice announced. 'Ugh him again' I thought, "Not interested." I said as I walked faster. "Ah." He replied with no words.

KKRRINGG!!!
"Good morning Sensei Minako." We all chorused. "Minako, how did it go with your date yesterday?" Kokonisa asked,"Um....he didn't show up." Minako answered. "*Sigh* not surprising." Hiruki said disappointedly. "What do you mean 'not suprising? It's not my fault!" Minako said angrily, no one answered,"You guys are so mean." Minako cried.

"Okay everyone it's time to plan our trip next month." Everyone sighed, moaned and groaned."Minako,where are we going?" One of the students asked. "I hope it isn't that run down shack in the middle of no where we went to last time." Another student added. "First of all, it wasn't a shack in the middle of no where, it was a small HOTEL in the middle of no where and second, that's exactly where we're going." Minako announced. Everyone started moaning, groaning and sighing again.

And I must say it was horrible to know we were going back there but there was nothing we could do about it...but then..."How about we go to my family's holiday beach house?" Akeo suggested. "Yeah that's a great idea." Everyone whispered. "Everyone in favour of the beach house raise your hands?!" Minako anounced. The whole class rose thier hands and there was no objections.

"Well then, it's settled. We are going to the beach!! If that's fine with your family" Minako shouted excitedly. "Yey!!" Everyone (except me) shouted back. Even though I hate socializing this could be fun, for once I was actually looking forward to the school trip.

KKRRINGG!!!
"Well, that's is the end of school bell, have a good day and start getting ready for the trip, Sayonara students." Minako said. "Sayonara sensei." We replied. As I packed up I noticed a lot of girls and a few boys surrounding Akeo but I egnored it as usual and walked out of class.

Akeo P.O.V

I saw Mozaki-Chan leave so I crawled my through the crowd and ran as fast as I could to catch up with her. "Hey, Mozaki-Chan! Wait up!" I shouted. She stopped in her trakes and turned around. "What do you want ?" She asked,"Oh,nothing."
"Then why did you call me?" She said
"I didn't think you'd stop." I replied.

"Okay then, Bye." She carried on walking. "Wait!" I stopped her as I pulled her close to me. "What?" She asked blushing.
She is "soo cute." I said by accident. She started blushing even more and pulled away from me. "My limo isn't here yet and I do have time to walk my lovely, helpless princess home."

Missa P.O.V

Did he seriously just say that, this guy is so annoying, can't I just walk home alone,in Pease, with out socializing with anyone. "*Sigh* Okay fine but I'm no ones princess." It was so quiet and we didn't talk at all and thank goodness my house isn't that far from the school.

As we arrived at my door step the door opened and i was really trying to avoid this but I was Kanage. "Mommy~ Missa came back with a beautiful boy~"
"No, Kanage keep your voice down." I started to panic. "A boy?" My dad said. Even though my dad I normally calm he is very protective, like when I was 6 he told me the most wierdest thing...

* Flash back *

"Daddy when I grow I want to marry a prince and we can ride away in his golden carage  and live happily ever after." I twarled. "Missa you must not get married you only belong to mommy and daddy, you are too precious to lose to a boy." My dad hugged me, really tight.
"Um dad..... I.....can't.....breathe." I said trying to catch some air in my dad's strangling, tight hug.

My dad let go and said to me in a very strict voice,"Missa if you ever get a boyfriend and he ever breaks your heart I will break his neck, I promise, and if you give up on love just know I will be here to marry you." He said. "No thanks." I replied with a smile. "Honey calm down she will have to get married eventually. And I hope he is handsome." My mom said.

*End of flash back*

My dad has always been very protective and he worrys about tons of things,
like once when I was 10 we went to the beach and my dad made me put on 7 layers of sun screen (even though my mom said it was too much he still did it any way) and apparently he didn't even let me leave from under the beach umbrella.

Akeo P.O.V

After a few minutes of standing in the door way we sat in the living room and her dad asked,"So who are you are?" "I'm Manonichi Akeo but Akeo is fine." I introduced. "Isn't that the name of the famous company?" Her mother said.

"So he is beautiful and rich." Are you a Prince?" A little girl asked with stars in her eyes. "A Prince." I heard a murmur come from next to me, I turned to see Mozaki-Chan blushing a little. "Well I better be taking my leave, it was a pleasure to meet you." I said as I bowed.

I walked to the door and as I was about to open it her dad said to me with a murderus glare,"Break her heart, I will break your neck got that." Now I know where Mozaki-Chan got her glare, they look unbelievably similar its scary.
"O-Okay b-bye." I shuddered.

I walked out the door and saw Minaki-Chan by the door step,"Um, th-thanks for walking me h-home a-and for the t-trip for once I'm actually looking f-forward to it." She said with a smile. Her smiling face looked cuter than anything I've ever seen. "So,bye." She turned away and closed the door. Why am I blushing? I didn't even notice. Something tells me this girl is dangerous. I called my limo and in less than 5 minutes the limo arrived. "Hello young master I am here to receive you." The butler said as he held the door open."
"Okay thank you." I said as I entered the limo and I just stopped because something caught my attention from the conner of my eye....

Missa P.O.V

As I was up in my room I saw a long,black car arrive in front of our house,so I went to check it out and as I looked out through my window,it was Akeo's limo I wanted to go back to my own business but I just kept staring.

While I was staring uncontrollably he noticed and turned around. I was so embarrassed. He looked right at me and blew a kiss at me like I was some princess stuck in a tower. I started feeling hot so I turned away from the window and just flopped onto my bed. My heart was beating so fast it was scary, 'What's wrong with me. Why does he always make my heart beat like crazy.' I held my heart. "This is soo stupied!" I shouted.