-1-

TIM POV

As I walked into the hospital room Sam's wires were unconnected from her body, I held our children in my arms. Sam cryed as she closed her eyes, my mind clicked into what was going on.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! SAM DON'T LEAVE ME!!! PLEASE!!" I screamed

No answer, she was gone. I sat there holding her lifeless hand for what see me like eternity, just hoping to see those beautiful green eyes again. Nothing I waited for moment... nothing, I examined her one last time, her wings had turned a grey color and her skin was almost white. I sighed and finally got up and put the twins in the stroller the hospital gave me. I walked home alone, I set up the crib Jack had bought us, I gave the twins two little septic Sam plushie as I set them down in the crib. I went down stairs not speaking to anyone, not even my dad. I got a armfull of water bottles and ice cream. Once back up stairs I set my stuff on the bed, then went and got bananas and a bowl. Once I was back upstairs the babys were asleep. I crawled into bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.

Sam was there with me again, she came up and pulls me into a sweet embrace. She then turned to dust in the darkness, I was lost without her. I wandered for what seemed like days. A came to the school and watched everything happen... everything that Sam went through.

Mothers death, suicide attempt, getting hit by a truck, kidnapped, raped, thrown off a cliff, shot...

It was an awful sight to see, there was so much blood, so much fear, so much pain. That I probably couldn't take it much longer. I was devastated over Sam and without her who was going to be the children's mom?

=*=

Its been five years since that night in the hospital, the twins got on the bus and rode away. Jack said Sam wants to name them Tina and Tony, so that's what I named them. I sighed and walked down the cool streets of L.A. I walked up and sat at Sam's grave, I started talking to her even though she wasn't there. I never went to her funeral, I didn't want to see her lifeless body again. I started to cry silent sobbs, why did it have to be her.

"Sam Tina and Tony are now in Pre-K they say they really like it, they havn' t found their powers yet. They don't even know you exist because I haven't told them about you yet... for the past five years I hoped you would be back" I said

"And I'm glad you never lost that hope" a voice said

I turned my head to see a girl my age, with a dress, heels and glittery make-up. She was a tall hourglass shaped figure, with green wings and neon green eyes that I seemed to recognize. I stood up and walked twoards her, she smiled a fimailar smile making my heart melt like it did when Sam was here. The girl closed her eyes and flowers grew beneath her feet making her come up to my level.

"It's nice to see you again Tim" she said

"Who are you?"

"Don't you remember me?" She said in a calming tone

"N-no" I stuttered

"I'm your one and only" she said

"No... Sam is- and how do you know my name?!" I said

"Because I'm Sam~" she said

____________________________________

A/N

I know it's short and I'm sorry but, I will try to figure out what happens next unless you have some suggestions!

Qeustion:
Are you mad at Sam for making a 5 year disappearance?!

see you in the next chapter
BUH-BYE!!!