Chapter 2

"yes" Lucy said popping out of nowhere. "Ahhhh." I screamed. " Why do I keep doing that." She said. " I need your help." I replied "with what." She said. " I can't believe Im saying this, uh I need to borrow your clothes." " M-my clothes she said staring at me. "Well something Black." "Ok be back." She said. Soon she came down with a black suit. " Thx Luce." I said. "Yup any time sis." She said.

7 hours later
I was taking a shower then all of a sudden my phone buzzed. I got a message from fransisco.

Fransisco: hey sweets 😘😍coming by your house with Margo be ready.

Lynn: ok getting ready ❤

Margo: coming over bro 😎

Lynn: ik see you soon!!! 😂
-----------------------------------

I got dress into this outfit that looked horrible on me. "Where the red on this!" I said to myself. I went to my room and just layed on my bed waiting. " Lynn your friends are her." I woke up and seen Luna there. "K" I said I got up not realizing I fell asleep and I went downstairs. " I opened the door and seen them standing their talking. " Are you ready!!!" I yelled. "yayyyy." They said yelling I closed the door behind me and we left. "So where we going." I said. "You'll see." fransisco said tickling me.

This is short because this is a part 1 of chapter 2 keep tune!!!