Something is Watching 2.

As the group enters the forest it got more and more eerie. The trees start looking strange but the just brush it off thinking it was just their minds playing tricks on the them. Eventually they arise to the camp sight and they start setting the tents up and in unpacking their things and started to gather sticks to make a bonfire. Eventually they successfully made the Bonfire. As they were preparing dinner Mary noticed a sound from the trees. Like whispering. She got up to check it out without telling a thing to anyone in the group so the others were oblivious to what she heard. When she got closer the whispering got louder and louder then Colin noticed Mary near the trees.
"Hey Mary what are you doing there?, come over here" , he said. " shh" be quite, I heard something over here", she whispered. Then suddenly the whispering stops and now it's completely quite now. "Great Colin now the noise has stopped!", she said.

The rest of the group heard them and got worried so they went over to investigate. "Umm guys what's wrong is everything alright?", Charles asked. "Yeah yeah, Mary just heard something near the trees over there", Colin says while pointing to the trees. They gave Mary and Colin a confused look and said "it's probably just an animal or something". "Yeah" Colin And Marry said...