Invasion

They were laying on the polished dark oak floor of Hannibal's immense, ornately decorated mansion for a measly few seconds before both had started functioning as the once organism - Will's chest following the rise and fall of Hannibal's, eyelids fluttering truely synchronised.

As the one organism Hannibal and Will make their to Hannibal's bedroom. Will ties Hannibal's wrists to the bed posts laying on top of him letting his fingers glide of the rough bondage rope and the smooth skin of Hannibal's hands. He then glides over Hannibal's muscular back all the front of his waist. Will finds and releases Hannibal's expensive bend buckle, slides it  out of its loops and tosses it - the buckle unnoticed, hits the floor with a clank not quite loud enough to break through the exquisite sound of the heavily breathing men.

Will pushes through the tight nit hair covering Hannibal's not yet exposed entry. Will's hard tip brushes against the interior of Hannibal. In and out, in and out. Both men's hearts throbbing to the beat of their movements - neurons everywhere are on fire.

A sharp pain hits Hannibal and then he melts into a warm pool of blood under Will's touch. Will then hits nirvana, his body alight with energy slowing pulling out feeling every one of Hannibal's little cells. Will flops next to Hannibal sending ripples through the luscious water bed and both lie soaking wet, twitching in euphoria.

Will wraps his hair laden legs around Hannibal's. Hannibal felt every single hair glide over his hypersensitive skin feeling Will's energy share his own. Hannibal claps his large sweaty hands and the lights go off. The men lay there in silence, bodies and dreams pooling together.