One

Hey guys. I'm Tyler Dennen of Sworn In. I'm at a concert for a local female-fronted band, Heinous. This girl, Ramona is an angel. Her voice is spectacular and she is gorgeous. They're on their last song, Forgotten. I can listen closely to the lyrics and it's saddening. It's about how everyone close to her eventually forgets about her and abandons her. She can scream and she sings too. She is the most beautiful soprano I know. Now is the end of her performance so she's packing up with her band and meeting with fans. I stayed to talk with her once things died down. "Hey Tyler! It's amazing to see you here! Thanks for coming out and supporting us. Means a lot to me." She says graciously. "Hello there Ramona. It was beyond amazing to see you perform. And you're very welcome. How have you been?" I reply warmly. "Well if you listened to the last song, you'll know." She sighed. I hugged her tightly and rubbed her back. "I'm here for you. Want my number? I never ever give it out to fans but I'm very worried." I sadly say. She smiled a little bit and nodded. We got our phones out and exchanged numbers. "Text me whenever you need someone. I swear I won't be like all the other dipshits. I can't hurt you." I pout. "Thank you so much Tyler. I hope you mean your promise." She nervously says. I stroked her cheek and looked into her beautiful, pale blue eyes as I told her I mean what I say. Ramona smiled brightly and blushed. "Wanna come to my place and chill?" I offered. She nodded. She and her band said bye and then they left. Except Ramona who left with me. We headed to my place and we chilled for the entire night. Played Fallout 4, Call of Duty, etc. She would kick my ass from being too good or I kept losing because I kept admiring her. Eventually we decided on watching Rick and Morty until she fell asleep. I held her close and kept watching Rick and Morty. She's adorable.