Chapter 2

Once we get to the Skatepark, I jump on my skateboard and start riding down the ramps "Hey, Ethan!" I yell, trying to get his attention "yeah?" he asked while skating towards me "Why'd you barge in and suggest the skatepark?" I asked, curiosity filled my mind "because I didn't wanna be in the house while you guys 'Netfixed and Chilled' haha" he laughed looking down "we were just kidding, dumb-dumb.
Grayson and I always play like that haha" I said lifting up his face with a hand on each cheek, swishing his face like a little pug.
Ethan's cheeks turned pink "I uh I'm gonna uh go skate now" he stuttered while....blushing? And walking away from me "Aww is my widdle ee-tee-wee-tee embawassed?" I teased with a baby voice. Ethan blushed in embarrassment and ran towards Gray.

I continued skating and got bored so I walked back home with the boys "Can I talk to you for a sec?" Ethan asks playing with his shirt "sure" I reply, smiling "Nevaeh, I really like you and I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend" he smiled, nervously I was so excited that I jumped into his arms and kissed his nose and smiled "of course I will, ee-tee-wee-tee" I said kissing his nose, once more.

Looks like its gonna be a little harder to keep my secret...