He shakes his head. "I hurt you."

"No, you didnt." I smile. "I'm fine, I promise." My hand caresses the side of his face.

He removes my hand and grabs the hem of my shirt to lift it up to my chest.

I stand in front of the mirror with my breasts exposed. I notice bruises circling each breast.

His eyes watch mine in the mirror. He releases the shirt, allowing it to slide down my body.

I turn to face him. "It's okay, Dean. It's just a few bruises."

"But I hurt you." He snaps, his eyes staring intensely into mine.

I sigh. "I wanted it, Dean." My hands slide up his chest and around his neck until my fingers lace. "They're only small, harmless bruises."

I'd hate for him to get any idea that this was his fault. It really is no big deal.

"That's beside the point." He removes my hands. "I could've done worse." His eyes soften as if he's guilty of murder.

"But you didn't." I gently remind. "Don't let something this small get in the way of your feelings. I'm fine. I really am."

He stares at me for a moment. He then slides his hand onto my shoulder so that the shirt is pushed down. A large green bruise is exposed. "This is why I try to hold back. You're too fragile."

I back up furiously from his reach. "I'm not fragile." I growl. "I told you that I'm fine. This hasn't happened before."

"It never happened before because I was holding back." He steps forward as his voice rises.

"I find that very hard to believe." My eyes narrow up at him.

His jaw clenched before his voice lowers gently, "Let's just keep this easy from now on."

"What do you mean?" I fold my arms.

"I'm saying that we don't have sex for the rest of this trip." He explains while leaning back against the counter.

I watch him for a few seconds as my smile grows. A laugh slips from my mouth. I try to hold down my laughter, but I can't stop. Tears start to fall down my cheeks.

He watches me with a raised eye brow. He frowns. "Why are you laughing?"

I continue to laugh, trying hard to slow it down so I can reply. After a few seconds, I slow my breathing and respond, "You." I giggle. "I can't believe you. I've only been trying so hard this entire time to keep you out of my pants and now you tell me we need to stop." I laugh again.

He folds his arms as his lips press into a hard line. "It's not that funny."

"It is to me." I giggle again.

He rolls his eyes. "I mean it this time. We can wait til we get home." He turns his body and grabs his tooth brush.

I hum. "Alright, challenge accepted, Mr. Collins. I don't think you will be able to hold off though." I test.

He turns to look at me with an amused expression. "Really? You wanna bet?" He smiles while holding his tooth brush.

I smile. "Yes. I bet you will sleep with me before we return home." I poke his chest with a smirk.

"And if you're right?" He asks while lowering his eyes to mine after I stepped closer to him.

"Then I get a 'get out of jail free card' from spankin's." I suggest.

"Alright. And if I'm right, then you will get a load of spankin's, plus a punishment for doubting me." He backs up to grab the toothpaste.

I smile. "Deal."

* * *

I wait for the ringing to click off while holding my phone to my ear. Before we left for this trip, I promised my mom that I would call her while I was here. Might as well use this time to do that since I'm stuck in my hotel room for a while.

I hear my mom answer, "Hi, sweetie! How's Paris?"

I sit down on the edge of my bed. "It's beautiful here. I could stay here forever."

"That's lovely, darling. Did you see the Eiffel tower yet?" She asks curiously.

I freeze and bite my lip. "Yes." I lie. "It was definitely my favorite part of this trip."

"How nice, sweetie. I bet you have already started many beautiful drawings."

"Oh, yes, I have. I plan on putting them together for a big project." I inform while rising from my bed.

"I can't wait to see it." She claims gently. "I'm in the middle of cooking. Can I call you later? Sorry." She sounds distracted.

I grin. "Yes. Bye, love you." I press the end button and glance out my window. I see the bus pull up in front of the hotel.

They're back.