"Look! Michaels dancing!" Dj said to Cynthia as he pointed at me and Michael. "Their cute." Cynthia said smiling. "Its freaking hot in here." Dj said as he walked out the side door. "What are you doing?" Cynthia asked following him. "Hanging around." Dj said as he leaned against the school. "Your such a dork." Cynthia said to him. "You know, I can tell how much you like me." Dj told her. "How?" Cynthia said being silly. "I can read your mind." Dj said smiling. "Tell me, how do you read my mind?" Cynthia asked as she walked up to him. "Lets see. I look into your beauitful eyes and focus." Dj said doing as he said. "Why are you so-" Cynthia said as Dj cut her off. "Amazing? I dunno." Dj said laughing. "I wasnt going to say that, I was going to say-" Cynthia started to say. "Pefect." Dj and Cynthia said at the same time. "Wow." Cynthia said shocked. "You wanna know how I can read your mind?" Dj asked her. "How?" Cynthia asked. "But first, you gotta tell me you care alot about me, no matter what. Wouldnt leave no matter what. Caue if you did after I told you, I'd have to kill you." Dj said smiling evily. "No you wouldnt. You couldnt kill me." Cynthia said laughing. "Your right, I couldnt. Because I might love you. Michael would have to kill you, then probley me." Dj said looking down at hi hand. "Are you serious?" Cynthia said looking at him. "Dead serious. So would you tell me, you would stay no matter what?" Dj asked her again. "I would, because im crazy about you." Cynthia said smiling at him. "Okay. Im a vampire. Along with everyone else in the coven." Dj said blankly. "No way." Cynthia said laughing. "Im serious. I am." Dj said to her. "And for me to be with you, you have to be part of the coven, and that means you have to be like us." Dj conuited. "I thought I was already part of the coven." Cynthia said confussed. "Your not. Your just hanging with us untill your turned and if we diced we wasnt going to turn you, we would have sent you away by now. I would have waited longer, but Michael wants it done soon." Dj explained. "Michael wants it done sooner?" Cynthia said curious. "Yea. He wants to turn Cyndy, and bad. And he cant unless her friends are too." Dj told her. "Well, then go ahead. Turn me." Cynthia said as she tied her hair back out of the way. "Come here." Dj said as he pull her to him by her waste. "I love you." He whisperd in her ear before he leaned down and bit her neck. Cynthia grabbed Djs hair from the pain. Dj pulled away from her and blood dripped down his mouth. "You taste good." Dj told her laughing. "You bites dont feel to good." Cynthia said as she touched where Dj bit her. There was nothing there. The wound had already held. "Here. I got this for you." Dj said as he pulled out a ring. "What is it?" She asked him. "A promsie ring." Dj said as he put it on her fingure. "I love it." Cynthia said as Dj kissed her.

Michael looked around the lunchroom and didnt see any sign of Ben or Dj. Michael looked at Sam and smiled. Sam nodded his head and disapired with Courtney. "Its time." Michael said looking down at me. "For what?" I said confussed. "Follow me." Michael said as he took my hand and lead me down the hall. "I told you, im not having sex with you." I said as he dragged me down the hall. "Listen. Be quiet." Michael said as he pushed me against the wall after we turned a corner. "Rough are we." I said laughing. "Why yea." Michael said as he kissed me. "No. No sex." I said pushing him away. "I know. Were not, but come on and be quiet." Michael said as we conuited down the hall way and into the theater. "Why are we in here?" I asked him. "Shhh." Michael said as he took me backstage and up to the second level where the lights and stuff was. "Michael!" I said as he finaly stopped. "There." Michael said as he sat between the ralls on the latter that went up a little further so you hand control the lights. "What are you doing?" I asked him laughing. "Talking." Michael said as he kicked his feet. "Well, your not doing much of that." I said crossing my arms. "Come here." Michael said as he bit his lip. "Michael. No. Sex." I said walking alittle closer to him. "I promise. No sex. Now come here." Michael siad as he pulled me closer to him. "Michael." I said glaring at him. "Yes?" Michael said after he kissed me. "What do you have planed?" I asked him. "Nothing, just getting away from the dance." Michael said looking at the writing on the walls. "Sure. Whats the real reason?" I asked again. "I got you somthing." Michael said as he pulled a neckless out of his pocket. "What is it?" I asked. "Its a chines symble." Michael said as he showed me. "Whats it stand for?" I asked confussed. "Evil." Michael said looking at it. "I like it." I said smiling. "Let me put it on you, turn around." Michael said to me. I turned my back to him and moved my hair out of the way. He put it on my and kissed my neck. "What are you doing?" I said as I turned to face him. "Debating." Michael said looking at the ground. "About what?" I asked curiously. "If your ready or not." Michael told me. "For what?" I asked confussed. "To be mine forever." Michael said looking in my eyes. "Your not proposing to me are you? I've only been dating you a week and known you for two." I said looking shocked. "Its not really marrige, but more of a promise of being together forever, and wind up to marrige later down the road." Michael said as he put his hands in his leather jacket pockets. "Then what is it?" I asked. "You know how I asked you about vampires and you think it would be cool to be one?" He asked me. I nodded my head yes. "What if I told you, I could make you one?" He said looking at me. "That would be the day." I said laughing. "But would you say yes?" He said serious. "More then likley. How you expect to this?" I asked him. Michael closed his eyes, and we he opened them, they were red. "Whoa." I said shocked. "By turning you." Michael said with his fangs showing. "How are you?" I said speechless. "Its a long. Long story. They only way I can turn you, is if your mine forever, if you dont want to, then I have to kill you." Michael said evily. "What about those other girls, ever consedior turning them?" I said stepping away from him. "I thought about it, after they let me in their pants after a few days, they wasnt worst the trouble. Thats why I dumb them a week or so later." He confessed. "Wow, so you choose me?" I asked him. He nodded his head yes. "And you expect me to go along with it?" I said stepping back even further. Michaels eyes got wide in hurt. I started to run to the other side of the upper level of the theater. Michael caught up to me and leaned off the other latter. "You dont do you?" Michael said disapointed. "I do. I just had to freak you out for a second." I said smiling evily. "You are perfect." Michael said as he snached me into his arms. "Still, not going to have to sex with you tonight." I said smiling at him. "Not tonight." Michael said as he bit dwon on my neck. I wrapped one arm around his waste and the other around his neck holding on as tight as I could. I felt the posion from his fangs run threw my veins. I felt weak. I loosend my grib from Michael and started to fall backwords. Michael caught me and sat me down on a table behide us. "Do you feel okay?" He asked me. I opened my eyes and smirked evily. "Perfect." I said as I got up and walked down the stairs and back to the lunch room with Michael following shortly behind me with the biggest grin on his face.

We walked back into the lunch room and 'My Immortal' by Evenescences was playing. I looked up at Michael and just smiled. He put his arms around my waste and I put my hands around his neck. We both started dancing to the music looking into each others eyes, not knowing what I had gotten myself into.