The gardening girl

Start from the beginning

Payal replied polity" I completed my masters in management" looking down at her hands .

" are u interested in doing job after marriage " Nani asked as bcz she knew modern gals are so adamant to be independent.

"Actually yes , I'm interested in being model " Payal said her interest.

Raizarda were still oke as they were still opened minded .

So Nani posed her next question " u might be knowing  about arnav , he owns fashion house "

" ji , everyone know about ASR, he own fashion house and  counted as top business men" Payal said blushing heavily she had secret crush on him since she  came to know about him .

" ohh, so u know about arnav it's nice to see Payal " anjail said feeling happy as Payal had knowledge about arnav doings .

Arnav looked up instantly when he heard her praising him , he looked at  her and one look at her he made up his mind and decided what should be his reason and continued typing in his phone .

After few more questions

Nani asked  " if u want u can talk to her in person " to arnav " Nani asked after taking permission from Payal parents who ready agreed .

Arnav who was left with no option agreed .

"Beteya show arnav beta garden " shashi told for which Payal happily agreed .

Payal guided arnav to garden , arnav loved the sight he saw the garden was much cozy and having were positive environment .There was swing and sit of sofa with tea table .and varieties of roses and many small flowers here there .

Arnav after scanning  garden sat on swing while he told Payal to sit signing towards sofa .

Payal was blushing heavily and sat on sofa opposite to him while arnav was looking around the garden while Payal was looking at him .

"Do u do gardening" he asked looking around .

"Actually no , it's my sister who is passionate towards gardening" Payal said annoying as he was not talking them and there further relationship.

" oh , u have sister "arnav asked surprising
As he dint notice anyone when the family was introduced.

"Yeh she is busy with her collage , she is going to London so busy with last minutes preparations"
Payal said with big smile on face and as she Warned Khushi not to come out when guest will come to see her and Khushi happily agreed as she was equally not interested to get taunts on her fatness.