"Do you really think he can love you?" Omg nandito na naman kami sa mga linya n'yang wala naman epekto sa akin.

"Uhm do you have anything else you can do other than asking the same question everyday?" I fired back then folded my arms and laid my back comfortable on my office chair.

Ang dali naman kasi ng access sa office ko. Note to self ipa renovate ang office area.

"Dream on girl, he'll comeback to me sooner or later" she beamed,I smirked.

She clenches her jaw.

Naiinis na s'ya, nagsisimula pa lang ako ng pang-aasar.

"Okay whatever you say" I stood up "if  wala ka nang sasabihin the door is open you may go" I said dismissing her.

She slammed my table.

"I tell you kapag hindi mo tinigilan ang boyfriend ko I'll do anything para pahirapan ka!" Natawa lang ako.

I was laughing so hard. She's crazy.

"I'm sorry... that was so funny" I managed to say in between my laugh fest.

"He's your ex and I am now the girlfriend just to make it clear to you"  I added.

"The break-up was not mutual! Hindi ako pumayag!" She's really persistent. Off point na yung mga katwiran n'ya.

"That's not my problem anymore, he said he's over you so get a hold of yourself and move on. And fyi, a break-up will never be a mutual decision, whether you like it or not once the other half already said it's over then it's over" I said exasperated. She needs to be slap with reality.

"When I say we're not over, then we're not yet over, he's still mine" pwede bang manapak?

"Baka nakakalimutan mo ikaw yung nangiliwa? Ikaw yung cheater" I retorted "You're the first one to break your relationshio the moment you let your hormones took over and fuck someone else" She's about to slap me pero agad kong nahawakan yung kamay n'ya.

"This filthy hands will never touch my face, ever" I threw her hands halata namang nasaktan s'ya.

"I swear I'll make your life miserable!" She shouted before leaving.

That was the most intense talk of my life.

I sat down a bit.

I called Ninang to pick me up. Parang di ko kayang mag-drive. Napagod ako sa pakikipag balitaktakan sa babaeng 'yon!

"I think you should really file a TRO, just incase she came back, baka hindi lang pagsampal ang gawin n'ya sa susunod" Ninang suggested. I just sighed.

"Thanks Ninang, ingat po kayo pauwi"

Sinalubong naman ako sa pintuan ni Elli. I smiled at him.

"You seem tired" he said cupping my face with his warm hands.

"Laureen and I had a fight" bigla naman nag-iba yung expression ng mukha n'ya. He's mad, I can tell.

"What did she do this time?" He asked seriously. From my face ibinaba n'ya ung mga kamay n'ya sa braso ko to caress.

"Well... alam mo na threats and stuff" he heaved a sigh "Don't worry okay? I gave her a small dose of her own venom" I held his waist and pulled him for a kiss. Hindi ko alam bakit ko ginawa 'yon but I really wanted to kiss him.

"I'm sorry, I'll talk to her once and for all" he said as he rested his forehead to mine. I nodded. Baka nga kailangan nilang mag-usap. Baka closure lang kailangan ng baliw na 'yon. "You want to come?" He offered.

"No, it's between the two of you and I might trigger her more if sasama pa ako" he nodded.

Umakyat na kami sa kwarto and I saw my baby boy sleeping soundly, I kissed his cheeks ang cute cute talaga ng anak ko.

"Careful you might wake him up, sige ka ikaw magpapatulog d'yan" sabi ni Elli. Nag-pout naman ako.

"But I barely play with him" I watched him sleep. He's smiling. Omg, ka cute oy.

"Ituloy mo na kaya yung one year indefinite leave mo. Pumayag naman si Tita diba?"

"Should I?" I asked still unsure.

"Yes Babs" I nodded.

"I'll call Ninang first thing tomorrow"

We settled in the bed facing each other "Babs" he cooed.

"Yats" I replied immitating him. Pero nakapikit na ako.

"I love you" he said. My eyes opened widely hearing the eight letter three words.

"Ha?" I need confirmation baka kasi mali lang ako ng dinig.

"I. Love. You." He repeated but this time slowly and loudly.

Omg.

"I love you too" I screamed which made Bellamy cry, we both groaned and laugh afterwards.