Chapter 16 ~ Monday Night Raw

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Okay, thanks."

I had my ring gear on underneath so I pulled my sweats and top off and I was ready to go.

I applied brown eyeshadow to my eyelid and then applied some black liquid eyeliner in a winged effect. I finished the eyes off by putting mascara on. I pulled my hair from its bun and left my hair in its messy curls. I filled in my eyebrows and applied a small amount of lip balm.

I turned around and the other lasses were still getting ready.

"Ugh, you take to long!"

"We're just not prepared, Jordyn!" Someone yelled, making everyone laugh.

"I'll see you guys later!"

I walked out of the room and walked down the corridors.

"Jordyn!"

I turned around and saw Josh.

"Wassup, Joshy?" I high-fived him.

"Creative has just changed mine and Jonnys match."

"What to?"

"Mixed gender."

"And?"

"It's The Uso's vs. Los Matadores."

"So?"

"We want you to be on our team."

"Okay but what do I do? Improv?"

He nodded.

"Who's on the other side?"

"Rosa."

We both burst into laughter.

"No worries, Cuz. Piece of cake."

"Oh.. By the way, were up next."

"Are you going to Gorilla now?"

He nods.

"Let's go, Mary Jo."

We ran down the corridor and stood waiting at Gorilla.

Jonny came in a few minutes later looking out of breath.

"Where have you been, boy?" I placed my hands on my hips.

"I fell asleep."

I laugh and shake my head. Josh slaps him round the head and gives him a 'really?' look.

The Los Matadores music hit and they walked out, accompanied by Rosa Mendes and the Bull.

We watched on the screen as they climbed into the ring.

The music stopped.

The arena went dim as we walked onto stage.

We chanted The Uso's chant and fireworks went off as the music hit. I made my entrance, I climbed onto the ring (like Dolph Ziggler does) and got into the ring. I did my signature hair flip (Maryse) and climbed onto the turnbuckle and pointed out into the audience. I climbed down from the turnbuckle and pointed at Rosa, intimidatingly. Jonny and myself climbed out and waited behind the ropes.

Josh and Diego was starting the match.

(Josh: Jey) (Jonny: Jimmy)

The two immediately lock arms in the ring and it looks as if Diego wins the test of strength, but Jey kicks him in the gut in order to free himself. He bounces off the rope and thinks about clotheslining Diego, but he is completely ready so Jey instead does a baseball slide. Jey slides out of the ring and starts taunting Diego. Fernando walks over and pushes Jey, only for Fernando to be met by a clothesline from Jimmy. Jey climbs back into the ring whilst a brawl breaks out between Fernando and Jimmy. Diego hits Jey with a DDT. With Jey on the ground, Diego finds time to taunt the crowd and does a few Spanish dance moves.While he is showboating, Jey rolls him up: 1...2..kick out! Jey stands up, holding his back and climbs over to his corner, he looks around for Jimmy who is still fighting. He hesitates at first but tags Jordyn in. She jumps over the top rope and Rosa enters the ring. Rosa and Jordyn have their arms locked up. It seems to be going nowhere until Rosa loosens her arms. Jordyn goes for a backbreaker on Mendes, but she spins out of the way and hits a facebuster. Jordyn gets up and blindsides Rosa, whose face hits the ground with a good deal of force. Jordyn sees Rosa slowly getting up and takes her. She puts Mendes in the same formation as the Celtic Cross and hits it. It's basically an inverted Glam Slam. As Jordyn steps back, Jimmy tags himself in. Jordyn shoves him back however Jey pulls Jordyn away. Mendes tags in Fernando. Jimmy waits for him to get in and tries to hit a clothesline but Fernando grabs him just before contact and starts laying a few rights, followed by some not-as-powerful lefts. The crowd enjoys every punch he hits. Jimmy kicks out of Fernando's hold and sends him flying into the ropes, as he returns to Jimmy, Fernando is hit by a Samoan drop. With much force, Jimmy stands and does a few taunting moves. Diego enters the ring without a tag and attempts to attack Jimmy from behind however Jey saves his brother by spearing him. The Uso's pick both of the Los Matadores up and send them over the top rope. Jimmy and Jey perform a double suicide dive over the top rope and land on top of Los Matadores. Rosa walks around and kicks Jimmy. Jordyn jumps off of the ring and Samoan dives onto Rosa, sending her flying into the guardrail. Jordyn is the first to stand. She pulls Jimmy up from the ground and pushes him into the ring so he doesn't get counted out. Jey tries to stand so Jordyn helps him and guides him back to their corner. At the count of eight, Fernando and Jimmy are at it again. Jimmy has the upper hand and he performs a drop kick. With Fernando on the floor, Jimmy goes for a pin. 1...2..3 The bell rings, signalling defeat over Los Matadores. Diego and Rosa drag Fernando out of the ring and walk backstage, accompanied by the Bull. The Uso's and Jordyn celebrate their win in the ring before making their way backstage.