I missed you.

It's been months since Hiroki's funeral. I'm so depressed. Why did he do it?! It's all my fault, isn't it? If I hadn't left without telling him.

He must have felt so betrayed... And unloved... I don't even know why I'm still here. My whole life real revolves around Hiro-San. And now... He's gone.  I thought as I walked to Hiroki's grave.

Once I got to the cemetery, I went straight to my love's grave.

'I love you so much! I want to see you again! Your in heaven...  So, do you think I would go there too? I just want to see your beautiful face again...'

'The doctors at the hospital have been so, kind and gentle with me since you died you know'. I told Hiro-San as I laid beside his grave.

'I want to hear your voice, I want to feel you, I want... want.... You.'

I talked with Hiro-San until the sun started going down. I didn't want to leave, but the Cemetery would lock up soon.

'Bye, Hiro-San. I love you.'

I decided that night... I would see my dear Hiroki again.  When I got home, I found as many sleeping pills as I could find, and walked to the bathroom.

I turned on the water and got all the pill bottle opened.

Once the water was done, I climbed in. Then, I took as many sleep pills as I could before I felt heavy and sleepy.

Before I fell asleep I whispered. 'See you soon.'

I woke up and seen.... Hiro-San! Will his back, but I was sure it was my love.

'Hiroki! Hiroki! Hiroki!' I yelled in joy.

He turned around, when he seen me he looked... Confused?

I ran to him and hugged him.

'But... Why are you here? ' He questioned.

'I-I... died for you...'

'...'

I got a nice slap upside the head.

'Baka... Baka...BAKA! W-why... ' He then started to... cry.

'I missed you.'

'B-but you abandoned me! ' He cried.

'No... I didn't... I went to study overseas. I'm so sorry! I should have told you! ' I bowed to him.

'B-baka...' He sniffled. 'I lo-love you' He said after.

I was wide eyed, only for a second. Then, I kissed him. He immediately kissed back. 'I missed you so much' I told him after I pulled away.

I missed you too.

[ I got bored, so I made a junjo romantica oneshot. I hope you like it! I just published a chapter in my Shizaya Fanfic, and my neck sure does hurt! ^.^  Have a good day- or night. ]