Meeting

Adrien's POV
I was not in the mood to meet my sister's boyfriend or his sister. I just wanted to stay at the house and lay down and think how i hate my life.  But no i have to meet her boyfriend and his sister who is supposedly my age.

Adrienne; Adrien come on you need to cheer up

Adrien; no i don't

Adrienne: ok but I want you to be nice i know you're not in the best mood but be nice

Adrien: whatever

Adrienne: Adrien I'm serious Marin and Mari are going through the same thing both of their parents died and our will be able to wake up one day they'll never see theirs again and i know Mom will come back to us ok and the poor girl is going through depression worse than you so you need to be nice ok

Adrien; ok

I started to think that they had it worse than but that still doesn't make me feel better. It makes it worse because i feel bad for them and I'm kinda going through the same thing.  We then pulled  up to a house that was medium sized and it was really nice. I heard that he was a chef Adrienne boyfriend. We got out and went to the door step she knocked. The door opened and  there stood a boy with raven hair and blue eyes. He had pale skin and he looked good enough for my sister. He greeted us with a smile and he hugged my sister and gave me a hand shake.

Marin: come on in guys

He let us in i smelt an amazing aroma it smelt so good i then noticed the feast on the table it looked so good. We sat down and there was a empty Chair across from me beside Marin.

Marin: what is that girl doing up there

Then he yelled up to her.

Marin: Mari , Inette come down here Adrienne and Adrien are here

Marinette: do i have to can't i stay up here and starve because there is no use of living anymore

Marin: don't say that mom and dad wouldn't want you to be like this plz come down

Marinette: fine

Then i heard light steps coming down tyhe stairs. Then a girl with hair as dark as the midnight sky  , pale skin,  rosy lips, and her beautiful blue bell eyes. She was stunning her dark hair in pigtails she was skinny but healthy she had a hour glass figure and she was short but not to short. We locked eyes and i felt heat rise up to my cheeks. Then we were both snapped out of our trance by laughter our older siblings laughing at us we both went red.

Marinette's POV

I was in my bed thinking fml . I don't really care about living anymore. But my brother Marin insist that i do. Today I'm going to see Adrienne again his girlfriend. She is also bringing her younger brother. Who supposed to be my age.  But i don't really care. They're going through kind of the same thing but they're lucky they have a chance  of seeing their parents again. I heard they're Gabriel Agreste kids my fav fashion designer but he's in a coma which makes me hate my life more. I never saw his son because well we don't have pictures of him in China yet but of Adrienne yes. A little while  later i heard talking downstairs. Then i heard Marin yell.

Marin: Mari, Inette come down here Adrienne and Adrien are here

Marinette: do i have to can't i stay up here and starve because there is no use of living anymore

Marin: don't say that mom and dad wouldn't want you to be like this plz come down

That hit me and that's the only thing that made me get up. Mom and Dad wouldn't want me to.

Marinette: fine

I went downstairs and when i reached the bottom. I went towards the kitchen and then i stopped when i saw a boy with blonde hair, perfect skin, and beautiful emerald green eyes. He was very handsome his arms showed his muscle and we locked eyes and I'm pretty sure I was blushing now then we were knocked out of our trance by laughter our older siblings laughing at us we both went completely red. I then walked to my seat beside Marin and in front who I'm guessing is Adrien. After their laughing fit and us cooling off from blushing .