Love her like I do

He has made a massive mistake and he better notice because if he dosen't then it will be too late.This is the storч.

I know this girl called Brooke. She is so pretty, beautiful, funny and caring. She has ALWAYS loved this boy called Harry. No matter what he has done to her. Hurt her, broke her, and then exspects to be forgiven like he has done nothing wrong. He probaly knows that she likes him and thank god that he hasnt got Wattpad cause if he did then I would be dead, Anyway getting back to the story.

When he hurts her, she loves him even more. Im not gonna say that, that is stupid and she should just forget about him cause ive gone out with him over and over and over again and once you have loved him, its extremly hard to just forget about him. Then he broke up with his girlfriend Natasha yesterday. Today Brooke's and Natasha's bestfriend goes out with Harry. All thanks to Brooke. Cause no matter how much Brooke loves Harry. She always thinks about other people before herself and no even though that is nice of her, she should care about herself more and put herself first. Cause she deserves him. She has helped him get any girl he wants, and all he has done in return is use her, broke her, yet she is in LOVE with him. I wish she could tell him how she feels and hopefully he would notice what a mistake he has made, and then make her dream come true and go out with him. Because she deserves a good and happy life.

But if Harry dont hurry up and figure out what a mistake he has made. Then it will be too late. Cause if he don't get her. Then ill get her with someone.

iiLOVEher alot and I don't want her to get hurt even more. So hurry the fuck up and love her like I do.

The End.