Chapter 2

The picture at the top is the eldest brother. He's 20 years old  and in this story you're 23. His name is Hayato. Yeah, his dad named him after his father and Lukus has a different mom, who wanted to name him Lukus. On with the story!
------------------------------------------------------
"Hey um...my dad said you could go home early today..."
You turn to see Hayato in the doorway. You nod your head as you finish off your last bouget.
"Ok, tell him thank you. I just need to finish this last bouget."
"Now, Now...before you leave can you and Hayato buy me these items?" Your boss asks walking next to Hayato.
"Yes sir." You say as Hayato leads you outside.
"Can I see the list?" Hayato asks as you hand it to him your fingers brushing each other's.
Hayato didn't seem to notice as he looks at the items.
"We can only get these types of flowers across town..." Hayato says as he shows you the list. You let a groan as you look at your car.
"Would you be able to fit in my car?" You ask as you look him up and done and notice how talk he is.
"Probably not, let's take mine." Both of you get in the car and drive to a flower delivering company.

You both head up to the front desk. Hayato takes charge of the situation and goes to get the flowers as you stand there waiting. You hear giggling and see Harry flirting with a female co-worker. You let out another groan as you look away.
"Ah, lass. We're running into each other a lot today aren't we?" Harry says walking close to you. The co-worker scowling at you as she grips Harry's arm.
"I-I have to get flowers..." You stutter as you walk in the direction you last saw Hayato.
"Oh come on lass~" Harry says walking behind you.
"Please go away, I have business." You say in a monotone voice.
"Ah! Y/N! Glad you're here, I need you to help me with those flowers over there, and I'll get these ones." Hayato says while seemingly not noticing Harry.
"Do you need any more help?" Harry asks smiling.
"No." You and Hayato say in unison.

You and Hayato bring the flowers to his car and pack them away.
"Lass...would you like to talk about this? Us?"
"Harry, that was five, six, years ago. Plus I have given up on men."
"Are you planning on staying single forever?" Harry asks worried.
"Listen, I'm dating someone right now."
"I thought-"
"A girl."
Harry stared at you dumbfounded. You weren't serious, just messing around with him. Plus, it might get him to stop pestering you.
Hayato gets in the car, as you open the door Harry leans close to your ear.
"Lass... You know I love you,  don't you?"
"Hmmm...yeah you sleep with other girls. You totally love me." You reply sarcastically as you get in the car and drive away.

*time skip*
You were at home listening to Danny rant about his boyfriend. You really didn't care and decided to tune him out.
*bzzz* *bzzz*

???: Hey lass guess who?

Y/N: Harry?

Harry: Correct!

Y/N: How'd you get my number?

Harry: That's not important. What's important is that I love you.

Harry: And I don't believe that you're dating a girl

Y/N: Sorry Harry,but I have gone full lesbian.

Harry: Sure, sure you have.

Harry: Do you have a photo of her?

Y/N:

Harry: How do I know you didn't get that off the internet?

You read his last text and thought about it. You really did know her, she has tried to sway you to be her girlfriend before.

Y/N: I'll give you her number.

Harry: What? Really? 0.0

Y/N: yes really now go text her.

After you texted her number to him, you hoped and prayed that she still had that girlfriend obsession with You. 'Woah, never thought I would want that' You thought as you put your phone down and listened to Danny rant again

Harry:Hello? Is this Y/N's girlfriend?

???: who are you?And how do you know we're dating?

Harry: I'm just a friend, my name's Harry.

Mai: Oh! Haaii! My name's Mai!

Harry: Um...so You guys are really dating?

Mai: Yup, I see she finally accepted it!

Harry: what do you mean by that?

Mai: I mean she didn't want to date a girl before,but now she's dating me!

Harry:0.0

Harry: Well nice talking to you bye.

You hear your phone buzz and see that Harry texted you.

Harry: I did not think you were serious.

You let out a sigh of relief. Mai still had that obsession.

Harry: But I know you'll come back to me ;)

Your face grew red as your heart ached. 'Why does he make me feel this way?' You thought remembering the good times. The laughter, the hugs, the tears that were wiped away, and of course just having Harry there. You really did love him, you gave so many chances. But each time he would cheat on you with a different girl. You go under the covers of your bed as you smile to yourself. 'Harry has my number...will I get to talk to him more?' You wondered not knowing the dangers that you have released.