Married max verstappen

I can't imagine Max getting married 🙈  any requests just ask  😊

The rows of people all stood up watching them one by one as you walked down the isle the with your dad on your arm everybody's heads turned watching you with your vale over your head all in white as you look up with the love your life in your eyes as he turns his head to look at you. You get the end of the isle you hold your hands with his everybody behind you while your being granted life with him that one person that means the world to you. "Max Verstappen do you take Y/N to be your lawful wedded wife?" "I do" he replied looking down at your beautiful face "...and Y/F/l/N do you take max to be your lawful wedded husband?" "I do" you reply "you may now kiss the bride" as Max pulls you up in to the air kisses you hard pulling you close to his chest.

-

Your now in the dinner ha where everybody is here to congratulate you on this perfect day, the best man Daniel stood up lightly tapping his glass of champagne with a knife ready to make a toast "now this goes to the beautiful couple over here that have been together for years and max finally got the balls to ask Y/N to marry him, I just want to say not only are you a great teammate but your also a great partner to your wife and I hope it stays that way forever" he smiled which lit up the room "cheers" everyone said clinking their glasses together with each other.

-

The dinner had finished and it go to the AM now and everyone was starting to leave you had the most amazing day your now married to your love of your life a famous formula 1 driver.
By this point everybody had left and it was now time for you to get in your wedding car, a Range Rover sport with white ribbons don't the front of the bonnet, you spun of in to the distance both in the back seat as the driver focuses on the road, he leans in a kisses you and congratulates you on your marriage and you reply with "and I congratulate for your marriage too" as u lean in for another kiss....

To be continued