The Northern Wall of Briggs

Start from the beginning

I then looked at the man.

"Oh. Ok. Then you should be alright." The man said while he left.
"What was that all about?" Ed asked.
"Take it from me. I don't know." I replied.
"Beats me." Al said.

I look at the mountain road that guy pointed out.

"That's military land behind the fence. Stay on the road if you want to live." The man yelled.

We all are confused. We don't know what he means. I really don't want to die today though.

"Ya ready?" Ed asks us.
"Yeah." Al and I replied.

So with that we started our trek up the Briggs mountains. The weather then took a back turn for the worst. The wind sped up, and it was snowing really badly. We couldn't even see the road. We started to shiver in our coats, except Alphonse. Ed and I then started screaming. The trees were shaking. This is really bad.

"I know they said that the weather changes quickly here, but this seems extreme if you ask me." Ed said.
"What do we do now brother?" Al asks.
"Ed we don't even see the road. I hate to be the one to die first." I said.

We kept walking.

"Teacher said she was thrown out here for a whole month during her training." Ed said.
"No way. She couldn't have lived in this for a whole month." Al said.
"Yeah she could. She even killed a bear."
"The bears around here are more than fifteen feet tall. There's no way she could've killed one."

We then hear something behind us. We shakily turn around. I look and see this big thing. What is that. Is it a bear.

"BEAR!" We all screamed.

We then took a closer look and he had automail. It looked like a chainsaw.

"That's no bear." Ed said, while we all jumped out of the way.

Then the guy shot a net at Alphonse.

"Alphonse!" Ed and I screamed.
"Hey wait. Hold on a second. Is that a military uniform you are wearing?" I asked.
"Ah. Looks like some pretty mediocre stuff. But the boy has automail too. Huh?" The soldier asks.
"Mediocre just because it's not tacky like yours." Ed questions.

That explains the automail. I wonder how he lost it.

"Fool. Obviously you don't know a good weapon when you see one. This right here is Combat Automail Model M-1913-A The Crocodile. Now surrender peacefully you miserable Dracman Spies or I'll show you exactly what this baby can do." He says.
"What the hell?! What are you talking about. We aren't spies!" I said, while lunged at Edward.

Ed obviously dodged the attack.

"Did you hear what she was saying moron? Ughhh! What the hell it shouldn't be hurting. Something's wrong with my automail." Ed says when the man uses his Crocodile to catch Ed's automail.
"Let him go!" I scream.

I look at him. Why the hell is this happening?

"I gotcha!" The soldier said.
"Brother!" Al screams.
"I'm (y/n) (l/n), the Healing Life Alchemist! Let him go please!" I scream.
"You maybe a cute girl, but how do I know I can trust you?"
"Because I have a pocket watch!"