.

A/n:
Do you ever just listen to Stand By Me by Ben E. King and write some shitty fan fiction at 11:30. But seriously. Welcome back to hell.

Amelia's P.o.v.

  "Amelia,"

  "No."

  "Amelia, get up." Ellie said and nudged my arm.

  I groaned and flipped onto my side, looking up at her with tired eyes while she looked back down at me.

  "What?" I asked and threw my hair out of my face.

  "You've been asleep all day, they say that the apes will be here soon." She informed me and sat down on the edge of the bed.

   I nodded and slowly let me brain absorbed the information, I was working slow, my mind wasn't awake yet and I couldn't fully focus.

  "Wait like...Blue and the others?"

  "Yes."

  "Okay, cool...I'm gonna rest a little while..." I said and began to lay down again but not before Ellie stood up and ripped the covers out from under me.

  "If you keep laying down, the pain will be extra painful when you begin to walk again." She lectured and I sighed, slowly sitting back up.

  "Fine, Mom." I muttered and stood up.

  "Good," Ellie leaned into the bag by her feet and pulled out a granola bar. "You haven't eaten in two days, you need this more than me." And with that she left the room, her bag still laying on the floor.

  I stared at the granola with a slightly wrinkled nose. Out of habit I flipped it over, breaking it in clean half.

  I stuck one half in my mouth and left the other half on the table.

  I walked out of the room and stood in the hallway, staring st the picture of Will, Mom and Dad. 

  "So...was he you're brother?"

  I turned to Alexander and nodded. He did the same and looked at the pictures hanging loosely on the old nails.

  "Is he dead?"

  "Alexander." Malcolm said and looked at him with a face that said 'you can't ask that what the fuck.'

  "Oh, its ok!" I said and swiftly snatched one of the frames from the wall. I dug my fingers into the back of the frame and tore the picture out, watching the glass instantly fall to the floor and shatter.

  "...My bad."

  All three of us looked towards the door as the sound of hooting could be heard and a smile kept onto my face.

  I slid past Alexander and headed outside hopping it would be Blue because I missed him dearly and to my luck, it was. Well him and a few dozen others.

  'Amelia? I thought you were dead!' He signed as I embraced him and smiled.

  "At this point, I feel like Death is just rejecting me." I said as I pulled away and he smiled back.

  "You saw your father, yes?" I asked as he motioned to the left and there Caesar stood.

  I smiled at the both of them and there was an awkward silence before they all began to talk about a plan. I was spacing out and couldn't hear them, my mind was completely somewhere else.

  I jumped as Blue nudged my arm. I looked at him and he tilted his head.

  'We are leaving now.'

  "Ok. One second."

  I ran up the porch and back into the housing, sticking my head in Wills bedroom and snatching the half granola bar off the table and my backpack on the floor.

  I turned around and stopped as the sound of Graces ring fell to the floor.

  I turned my head and looked down at it. I hesitated before turning my head forward and trudging past it.

  "No used to clinging on to the past...right?" I questioned as I excited the house and stopped on the porch, really thinking about the decision I had just made.

  "Amelia."

  I snapped out of my daze and looked up st Caesar who was waiting a ways away.

  "No...its fine. You gotta let go of everything at some point, you know?"

A/n:
Whoa look st that shitty writing, oh yes.
My mind went blank when it came to picking out a chapter name so if anyone has any suggestions on what I should change it to hmu.
But in all seriousness, the second book is gonna be pretty intense, just a heads up.