Chapter 2

Theo POV

Aww Shai is so cute when she bits her lip like that. "Of course you can" I say. She looks relived and happy. "Thanks Theo" She says in a barely audible whisper. I get into the bed and she snuggles next to me! I stroke her cheek and slowly she falls asleep. I fall asleep as well. I wake to a sobbing sound. I sit up immediately. "Shai what's wrong?" I whisper.

Shai POV

Oh no I woke Theo up. "S-sorry" I say. "It's fine" he says "What's wrong?" I start sobbing again. He just holds me in a hug until I calm down. "Well I just got news that my brother was in a car crash and is now in a coma" I says and start sobbing hysterically. "Oh god" says Theo. He lays me down and wraps his arms around me. "Shh" he says "Shhh, don't worry Shai. He's in the best hands possible" I really love my brother and am so worried! Ibam so upset this is one of the worst things to ever happen to me. Theo is being so supportive. I love him for that. Hang on, love him? yes I'm falling in love with this man!

Theo POV

Oh my god! Poor Shai I know she has always been so protective of her brother and to hear that he's in a coma has broken her. She is the sweetest thing though because she was worried aboit waking me! I would stay up all night for this beautiful girl! She is amazing and pretty and perfect. Hang on, guess what I think I've fallen in love with Shai! Oh well that can be thought about later right now I need to comfort Shai. Oh no shes started sobbing again! I hold her tighter and slowly she stops sobbing so loudly and hysterically and reduces to an occasional sob.

Hey guys

thanks for reading. Sorry if this chapters a bit boring and took so long to update! I'll update ASAP!

Be Brave ~ Mary