A Longing For Chris

Mac had wanted to meet Chris for a long time, his gay ass just wanted to take Chris's big cock and suck it till his warm semen came spewing out. He wanted to make out with him and have sex on the kitchen counter... but he knew that he didn't have a chance with Chris, Chris was probably straight... or uninterested in someone like himself, a loud, maniacal black man who has a bone to pick with a certain church (*cough* westboro *cough*) and don't get me started on that GROW A BOYFRIEND VIDEO (scare all the boys away, damn)but that doesn't matter... Chris was coming the next day and it was going to be a dream come true.

Chris finally came, he arrived at Mac's doorstep and it was amazing. Mac was ecstatic but didn't want to show it so he would seem mysterious and cool (instead of an idiot that puts blopen on other people's nips) but he gave him a bro hug and the sat at the kitchen table and had a lunch and caught up with each other then got straight to the video, it was a blo pen one, Mac brought out a pack of blo pens and started blowing shapes on a paper while Chris did the same. It got boring after a while so they decided to do it on each others bodies.

Chris started blowing the color green on Mac's face and gave him a large mustache. Mac blew a blue flower on the back of Mac's neck, he was shivering so much and making subtle moans so that part never made it into the video. Chris hearing that told him that Mac was possibly interested, so he took off his shirt and started getting closer to Mac, he asked Mac to put some red on his nipples. Mac did as he was told and Chris's nips became really hard. Mac was getting so turned on and got a huge erection and was starting to get a bit of precum beading up out of his urethra. Chris noticed this and started stroking him through his sweatpants, Mac was moaning loudly at that point, he came in his sweatpants after just a few strokes so he took them off. Chris was very hard at that point so Mac gave him attention where he needed it, so he grabbed his cock and started stroking and kissing at his inner thighs, Chris was done with Mac's teasing so he grabbed him and put his member in his mouth, Chris was average sized, not too big so Mac didn't have a hard ( ;) ) time with him in his mouth, he licked and kissed all over the head and shaft of Chris's large penis, Chis reached climax in about 5 minutes and his large load was left all over Mac's face, Chris picked up the cum that was stained green from the blo pen and started to undress Mac, because he got hard again. He grabbed the black BloPen, it didn't work, so he grabbed the blue one again and made a heart around both of Mac's voluptuous breasts, giving Mac shivers.

Mac was so turned on and didn't want to wait to enter Chris anymore, he grabbed the cherry flavored lube that he had in the drawer right next to him and pulled Chris's pants down and started to lube up his anus, he stuck one finger in at a time going in and out until he was able to fit in four, then he put in his tongue just to make sure he was loose enough. Mac then whipped out his chocolate brown cock and started stroking it, he inserted it inside Chris and Chris started moaning almost immediately, it was a new experience for him. Mac started pumping in and out making sure to hit Chris's prostate every time, giving Chris waves of pleasure all throughout Chris's body making him jolt.

Mac was having a great time, he hadn't gotten a good piece of ass like Chris for months, he felt blessed to be able to thrust into him like this, he knew that he was making Chris feel the most pleasure he had ever experienced, he started jerking him off while entering and Chris started moaning louder until he finally climaxed, Mac wasn't far behind be pulled out and came on his stomach.

Mac was so winded after that so he wiped Chris off with his sweatpants and started a bath, he put a warm vanilla sugar bath bomb in and invited Chris in, he accepted. They sat in there for hours just talking to each other and making out. Mac was happy... until he realized that they didn't get enough footage to make a good video... they both agreed to just redo the whole video the next day and to just keep the current footage for personal viewing... ;)