Chosen

Chapter 1

The begining

-----------------------------

            I shoot the ball right when the buzzer goes off. I watch the ball hoping it goes in.....! It swooshes in making our loosing game into a winning game. the scoreboard changes to stingers 28 and guest 27. The whole school cheers running downfrom the stands. Some of my teamates came and picked me up.

     This was our last game of the season and i got us to win! Im probably the best b-ball player in the whole high school. I get down from their arms and walk into the lockeroom. Everybody pats me on the back and says good job. I smile to them and then get changed.

         I walk out of the lockeroom with the last of the guys. We walked out of the school and said are byes and see you laters. My house was just behind the school, but in between was some woods. I hopped on my bike, looking up and starred at the moon that had twinkling stars for neighbors. I peddled to the woods and went on the trail that leads to my house.

         It was very dark under the trees. I couldnt even see the moon anymore, but I knew the woods like the back of my hand. I stopped to put my earplugs in that are hooked up to my ipod. I played Bruno Mars and Lil Waynes song, "Mirrior." I was just about to start peddaling again when a huge breeze on my right side knocks my right earplug out of my ear.

          "What the-?" I said.

         Snap! I jumped and looked around from where the sound of the twig snapping came from. then I hear another snap, but this time louder and closer! I took my other earplug out of my other ear.

         "Hello?" I call out.

       The only anwser was noise of the crickets. I felt myself get tackled off my bike to the ground. I couldnt see the person really but only the glowing eyes. His eyes did not look human. I couldnt move but I still tried to.

        "Dont struggle," I heard a voice say behind me, "You are gonna feel a pinch but dont worry Alexander."

          "It's Alex and 1st how do you know my name?!" I ask," 2nd what do you want AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!"

         "You will find out........Charles you know what to do."

         The guy pinning me down leaned in and bit me in my neck. I screamed from the excruitiating pain. It felt like 2 small knives were peircing through my neck. He drank my blood slowly while also draining the life out of me.