Vanossgaming X Reader Smut

I loved.

I needed him.

I wanted him

His melting touch, those kissable pinks lips, His bulging muscles. My mind went crazy for him but I was too shy. The way he picked up simple objects, then seeing those veiny hands making me turned on with lust and desire I wanted his hands roaming carelessly around my body.

His husky voice looming across the house, I wanted him to talk to me like that but I was to shy.

The way he stares out the window admiring Mother nature. I wanted him to look at me like that, His Chocolate brown eyes looking into my e/c ones.

My body begging for his touch, I wanted him to dominate me in everyway as possible. His lips trailing across my sensitive skin his melting touch making me wanted him more and more each day.

But I was to shy to tell him, I wanted him to love I wanted his attention.

Having wet dreams about him every night touching my skin, Us grinding on each with Passion, Him dominating me, making me scream his name from such dazzling pleasure. My neck filled with bite marks and hickeys claiming him that I'm his. I wanted all of that I wanted him, I love him so much too much to be exact.

I wanted his desire, I wanted everything, all I wanted was for him to love me, making me feel love in the best way as possible.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My knees hunched up against my face on the couch alone. Sobbing for his love I needed him, his body close against mine kissing me with those lips. His voice whispering in my ear telling me how much he needed me. I sobbed at the naughty thought, knowing deep down it will never truly happen.

Heavy footsteps makes way towards my direction, instantly grabbing my attention. I quickly wiped away my salty tears, praying he wouldn't notice my stained cheeks. The man I dreaded for the most, standing abruptly. His masculine figure appeared before me, looking at me with those beautiful piercing brown eyes. I blushed looking away from his sight. He pulled me up off the couch now fully standing in front of him his height towering over me.

"Y/N, Please. Tell me what's wrong." His stern voice sending shivers down my spine.

"N-Nothing's wrong." I lied Terribly due to stuttering from his embrace.

"I know you're lying to me Y/N, tell me." His voice becoming deeper his grip tighten even more causing me to yelp.

My mind couldn't take it I wanted to tell him how much I truly loved him,  but I was shy too shy to say anything. My mind always fluttering dirty imagines of him my voice barley speaking a single sentence. Confidence was building rapidly, nervousness rendering throughout my body. I looked down at the floor my face heated with feelings.

"I-I like you Evan, I like you a-alot! I was too shy telling you a-about my feelings because I was afraid you might've r-rejected me" I confessed still looking at the ground awaiting for his response. He stood quietly grasping my chin and tilting it up now inches away from his kissable lips.

"I like you too~" He smirked his masculine voice making my body quiver for his desire, wanting more. His lips met with mine for a passionate hungry kiss. Slowing syncing he tugged at my button lip asking for entrance. I shyly excepted feeling his lounging tongue explore around my mouth moaning in response. His departed ways from my lips a long thin line of saliva as a result.