I_AM_WILDCAT X Reader Smut

Hope you Pepes enjoy this Cringeworthy smut (You can listen to the song if you want) and don't worry The Evan Smut will be up next so don't freak out!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"IMAGINE:

Tyler and you are alone watching a movie, You sat close embracing his warm body, making you blush, His Large hands Around your small shoulder He held you close as you both watch the movie Tyler's large hand rubbing your thigh you simply blushed.

looking away from his hand He soon noticed and turned you around facing him His lips inches away from your Soon you closed the gap feeling a desire lust Syncing with love He picked you off the couch and carried you to his room never stopping the kiss he slammed the door with his foot.
Throwing you on the bed Tyler aggressively startling you You stood with fear and Pleasure His lips soon placed with yours again This time more rough and dominate.

His hands Roaming around your shirt fiddling with the bottom You lightly moaned his name with pleasure His hands soon met tides with your shirt slowly lifting it reveling your breast Tyler looked at your Body full with lust He dives straight into your Chest making you gasp with the sudden surprise.
His hands rubbing on your bra Making you moan in slight pleasure "T-Tyler~" you chocked out barley containing your moans.
He hastily took his shirt off and pants You unclipped your bra feeling the cold air hit your boobs you blushed looking at him with innocence "T-Tyler take me, make me yours~" You whimpered That drove him the crazy point
His large Hands licking and rubbing your breast.

Moaning his name in pure bliss making your mind begging for more His lips kissing down to your stomach he stopped at your waist looking up waiting for a response you nodded with desire awaiting for this amusing moment.
Slowly taking off your dripping panties with his teeth throwing the underwear somewhere in the room his tongue entering and licking your swollen pearl.

Moaning from this temptation, You never felt this amusing pleasure Radiating throughout your body his tongue licking every inch of your entrance making you quiver with intense pleasure then the unthinkable happened.

His long Thick finger, ramming into your entrance making you go over the edge "T-Tyler~" You chocked out barley containing a moan His Large finger pushing in and out with penetrating Speed.

Your body became numb with ever lasting pleasure You gripped his brown hair making him grunt "You like that?~" his husky voiced Boomed through your ear You couldn't speak a sentence from the for feeling ecstasy He slowed downed, making you whimper with frustrating.

"I can't hear you~" His cooed "Y-Yes! Please Tyler don't Stop!~" You begged awaiting for his response he smirked shoving another figured without warning The sparkling sensation was to much for you.

Arching your back from the shaky experience, Your mind became light-headed with Cloudy thoughts Your stomach knotting from this burst of Pleasure You body became weak Your legs buckled lazily around his back Your arms became numb this penetrating feeling.

You reached your high feeling nothing but ecstasy "T-Tyler I'm gonna!~" You breathe sharpened with crackling passion Your mind became weak with rumbling feeling across your body You screamed his name as you came.

The white sticky substance landed on his Fingers, He looked up licking every drop making you even more turned on "You taste so good piggy, Can't wait to get inside of you~" You blushed from his response looking away.