Chapter One

"You don't understand Steph! He's insanely attractive for a teacher" I groaned to my best friend over facetime. We were both unpacking our dorms in different collages and in different states. 

"You're so lucky! How did you even see him, classes haven't even started yet?" I thought back to the moment when I got my schedule, obviously googling all of my teachers. I sighed and sat down in front of my phone. 

"I wanted to know what degrees all my teachers had and stuff...so I researched them." I shrugged as her laughter filled my room. I lowered the volume on my phone and rolled my eyes. She was always this loud, always. 

"Well, is he single?" She winked and my cheeks heated up, turning a bright red. I may have also looked into his marriage situation.

"Yeah and he owns a company up in New York, by you." Her eyes lit up as she neared her phone. 

"What's the name?" I didn't want to tell her but her big brown eyes were pleading at me to just spill all the details and reveal to her who my professor was.

"King & Co."Seconds after I told her, the facetime screen paused. When her face reappeared on the screen, her jaw dropped and her eyes were wide. That was probably my face when I saw that he was my teacher. 

"How old is he?" She managed to speak and I blinked slowly, trying to think back to when I googled it. 

"I think he's twenty one" That's only two years older than me and I was shocked that he built everything that he has at such a young age. I read that his father started the business, built it from the ground up but when his son turned fourteen he started teaching him how to run the company...now it's his. 

"You better fuck him Alexandra!" I stiffened up and shook my head. I can't fuck my teacher, it's so inappropriate. Plus, he's extremely hot and every girl is going to fling themselves at him. I'm not even in his league, he's so hot. 

"Why not? You have no good reason!" She pouted out her bottom lip and her eyebrows furrowed. 

"He's hot, I'm not. He could get fired and I could get kicked out. It just isn't smart." I explained some of the reasons and she sighed. 

"You never have any fun Alex. I've got to go, we'll talk later. Love ya" She waved and hung up the facetime. I groaned then threw myself of my unfinished bed. I was no where close to finishing my dorm and I was extremely starving. I laid on my bed in silence, absorbing all my thoughts before getting up and googling places to grab food around here. Starbucks was a ten minute walk so I put on my shoes and made my way out of my room. 

I looked around the campus as I walked to grab some food. My eyes locked on a few hot guys but there was no way that I would approach them. Stephanie was right, I barely ever have fun and it's rare I do something for myself. 

-

Alex's Instagram (Most recent at the top)

Alex.Romanoo: Off to collage today!!! So hype ya'll☀️

Romanoo: Off to collage today!!! So hype ya'll☀️

Alex.Romanoo: Welcome to the family Chi Chi🐾

Romanoo: Welcome to the family Chi Chi🐾

Alex.Ramanoo: Excited because graduation is around the corner😀

Ramanoo: Excited because graduation is around the corner😀

Alex.Ramanoo: Leaving you will be the hardest😢 @Stephhh_Tucker