Chapter Two

Hermione was in the elevator with. Malfoy and she saw his eyes darkening with lust and Hermione squirmed..

He lunges at me, pushing me against the wall of the elevator. Before I know it, he's got both of my hands in one of his in a vice-like grip above my head, and he's pinning me to the wall using his hips. Holy shit. His other hand grabs my ponytail and yanks down, bringing my face up, and his lips are on mine. It's only just not painful. I moan into his mouth, giving his tongue an opening. He takes full advantage, his tongue expertly exploring my mouth. I have never been kissed like this.
My tongue tentatively strokes his and joins his in a slow erotic dance that's all about touch and sensation, all bump and grind. He brings his hand up to grasp my chin and holds me in place. I am helpless, my hands pinned, my face held, and his hips restraining me. . I feel his erection against my belly. Oh my... He wants me. Christian Grey, Greek god, wants me, and I want him, here... now, in the elevator.

"You. Are. So. Sweet," he murmurs, each word a staccato.

The elevator stops, the doors open, and he pushes away from me in the blink of an eye, leaving me hanging. Is he totally unaffected by my presenceHe glances at me out of the corner of his eye, and he gently blows out a deep breath. Oh, he's affected all right.

Malfoy drove me to my place, wow he knows how to drive a car! Impressive..

"Why do you insist on calling me Granger "

"Because it's your name."

"I prefer Hermione ."

"Do you now?" he murmurs.

We are almost at my apartment. It's not taken long.

"Granger" he muses. I scowl at him, but he ignores my expression.

"What happened in the elevator - it won't happen again, well, not unless it's premeditated."

He pulls up outside my duplex. I belatedly realize he's not asked me where I live - yet he knows. But then he sent the books, of course he knows where I live, stalker.

"I liked what happened in the elevator,"
I murmur as I climb out of the car. I'm not sure if I hear an audible gasp, but I choose to ignore it and head up the steps to the front door.

*******************************
" I prefer having a  dom sub relationship, the subs have to be total submissive to whatever I say, you must have at least seven hours of sleep when you are not with me, you will wear only those clothes what I approve of, you aren't to stay too close near any male except myself, you will eat properly time to time, stay with me all the time, sleep with me in my own bed, there isn't any time duration let's see how well we can tolerate eachother, and last thing, if you misbehave or not to follow my orders, then you will be punished by me, and this whole thing has to be kept as a secret " said Malfoy,

" is there anything else you would like to add " he added politely

Crap. I've no idea. I am completely stumped. He gazes at me and furrows his brow.

"Is there anything you won't do?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

I squirm uncomfortably and bite my lip.

"I've never done anything like this."

"Well, when you've had sex, was there anything that you didn't like doing?"