Part 12

I went to bed after that. It was probably really early but I was tired.
The next morning, Negan was still gone. I went to go take a shower. I stood there the whole time, letting the hot water relax my muscles. I didn't even bother to wash my hair.
I got out to get ready for the day. I picked out an old band tee and baggy pants. Looks edgy enough.
I walked around all day, eventually finding out that Negan went out to find some bullets, since there weren't many in Alexandria and we were running low. I also ran into Sherry who showed me the girl's room and told me all about Jasmine. Apparently Jas didn't like the way people were treated and knew that Negan was just using the girls as sex toys.
"She had always talked about running away. We just never thought she'd actually go through with it" Sherry said, sadly. After that, she introduced me to the rest of the girls. There were 4 others: Nicky, Holly, Becca and Carley. There would have been 6 other wives if Jasmine hadn't gone but now there's only 5 others.
All the girls wore little black dresses. I was surprised Negan didn't have me walking around in one. It was fun, learning about the girls and learning things about Negan that I hadn't known about before. I asked them about Negan's original wife but none of them dared to ask Negan about that.
"You actually asked Negan about her!" Holly exclaimed.
"Bad move. Negan hates when people try to get him to talk about his pre-apocalypse life"
I was a bit confused but I was determined to find out what was going on.

~~~~~~
Later on, when saw Negan walking around checking in with everyone, I decided to head back to Negan and I's room. I played that video game until Negan walked into the room. He put Lucille against a wall and sighed as he flopped into the bed.
"Busy day?" I asked.
"Eh. Lots of running around. You?" Negan replied.
"I walked around a bit, I met the other girls. They seem nice" Negan laughed a bit.
"And how was that?" He said
"It was cool. I'm just wondering why they all wear black dresses but I don't?"
"The girls have them so people can identify who they belong to. You don't have one because I don't think you need one. I've made it very clear to everyone that you are not to be handled by anyone but me." Was that supposed to be sweet?
"Thank you?" I questioned
"Haha you're welcome. Now come lay down" Negan motioned for me to come over.
I obliged and crawled under the covers. I was on my back, staring at the ceiling. It had one of those weird coffee looking stains on it and I couldn't help but wonder what it was. My thoughts were interrupted by Negan's arm which was slowly caressing my shoulders. I moved closer to Negan as he held me in his arms.
"Promise you'll never leave me?" Negan asked.
I sat silent for a few seconds
"I'll never leave you. Not for anyone or anything. I love you Negan"
More silence. Negan looked into my eyes and I looked back. We leaned forward and we started to passionately kiss. Nothing else. Just a slow make out session. It was nice. We eventually grew tired and I was about to fall asleep when I heard:
"I love you too"
I fell asleep with a big smile on my face.