Boys like me?

Your friends always warned you about him; said that he was a player and was only in it for sex, but you couldn't help being intrigued, fascinated and honestly a bit turned on. He was hot, even your friends admitted that, his blonde hair in a messy quiff, his muscular arms covered in tattoos, you couldn't help but stare. Caught up in your daydream you didn't notice your friends wander off somewhere leaving you alone in the middle of a crowed house party, which was hosted by none other than one of the blonde hotties mates. You had never really taken much notice to his mates, all you knew was that they were very much like him; sexy beyond belief, covered in tattoos, and dangerous, they were true bad boys. Another reason why you hated yourself for being attracted to him.

Not wanting to just stand there you decided to lighten up and get a drink, soon enough one drink lead to another and you were quite tipsy, horny and full of energy, racing towards the 'dancing teens' you accidentally slipped in your drunken state to be helped up by someone you hoped not to run into "It appears you just fell for me" he smirks you wanted to tell him off but you were too caught up in having him this close, you could smell cigaret smoke, and his Cologne, which honestly drove you crazy. "Cat caught your tongue babe" you scoffed, as much as you wanted to fall for his charm, you knew it wouldn't do you any good in the long run. "Honestly do you even talk" that's the boy you knew of. "I do just not to people like you"
He looked slightly taken aback but quickly recovered "boys like me? Being a little stereotypical there babe"

"I'm not being stereotypical if it's true and do not call me babe"

"You didn't stop me last time- he smirks at you- babe"

You feel your blood start to boil, this boy was getting beyond your nerves.

You inch yourself forward and glare up at him "I said don't call me that"

He inches forward and whispers in the same tone "make me"

That's enough, you thought he can't just come over here and make me feel this way, hell I'm not even meant to feel anything towards him..

Angered you step back, give him the middle finger before spinning on your heels and starting to walk away "bastard"

Suddenly you feel a hand grab your shoulder, and turn you around.

You become even more annoyed when you find out who the hand belongs to "don't walk away from me"

"Piss off" you hiss

"I love it when they play hard to get"
The next thing you know you're being pulled into him, his lips meeting yours roughly, your mind was screaming at you to pull away, but your body disobeyed, kissing him back with just as much force, he bites your lip before pulling away slowly, looking at you the whole time with a huge smirk plastered on his lips..