Chapter 1

It has been a month since Diana left with her new boyfriend Grant and Cassie is worried. The circle is falling apart faye and jake are now together. Melissa has been alone and left out cause Diana left and faye spends all her time with jake and to top it off Cassie cant be near Adam cause she loves him to much and it isn't returned.

One night Cassie began to feel week and alone and fragile and to top it of her dark magic was hurting her. So the next day she called an emergency meeting for the circle and it turns out everyone is feeling like that but with there normal magic. Lucky for Cassie she has two sets of magic so one still works but they need Diana back badly.

After hours Melissa,Cassie and Adam calling Diana finally picked up. Lucky to Melissa not Cassie.

"Hello,who is this" answered Diana

"Melissa" Melissa replied

"What do you want and are you with Cassie cause i ran away from her for a reason and i dont need to here about your little problems"

" we are just worried cause we are all loosing our magic and feeling week"

"No,I'm fine are you guys ok. I might of fun away but you still are my circle" (by now Diana was worried and she had left grant to speak (witch))

" ok well i will call you back later i think this has something to do with the other blackwells"

"Yeah well didn't John say they where coming maybe they are close and trying to harm you guys cause they want Cassie and I but I'm not there to help."

"Ok so i will talk to Cassie and maybe she can find something in the Blackwell family book."

"Wait she found blackwell/Balcoin book when."

"Gosh you have missed so much i forgot you didn't know. She found it in his apartment after he died. Cassie has been learning a lot about dark magic from that with jakes help."

"Ok well i will talk to you tomorrow its like 11pm in London I'm tired i will call when i wake up. Byee"

"Ok bye miss you"

And like that phone call was ended. Melissa told Cassie the whole conversation and Cassie went strait to work with Melissa's help to find something about Balcoin siblings.

Sorry its really short make sure you comment and vote below