☂︎ seven ☂︎

+ | | J O S H | | +
2:57 pm

as soon as i slipped in through the window yelling was heard. the anger bubbled inside of me. i walked to the living room, where the sound came from.

tyler was laying on the floor, beaten up. his (step) dad was yelling about how worthless he was and how this world would be so much better without tyler in it. that was when i lost it.

i jumped on his father's back and started hitting him as soon as he was laying on the ground.

"TYLER IS NOT FUCKING WORTHLESS AND THE WORLD WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT YOU AND YOUR FILTHY MOUTH IN IT." i screamed, my fists still slamming down on him. if someone hurt my tyler, i hurt them.

"joshie, stop." tyler said to me in a low tone, tears still streaming down his cheeks. i hit him one last time before lifting david up slowly.

"if you go to the police for this, i'll cut off your head while looking you in the eyes." i whisper-screamed angrily to him. i dragged him to the door and threw him out.

"j-josh.." i heard a small whisper behind me. tyler was standing there, sleeves of his hoodie hiding most of his face, beside his eyes.

"i'm so sorry, baby. i love you. i truly do." i walked over to him and hugged him tightly, knowing this is what he needed right now.

"never leave me."