"So it's strategy to threaten somebody that you're going to kill their boyfriend?" I asked him.

"Ex boyfriend" He corrected me.

"Right" I said, flatly, not giving out any emotion.

He opened the door and I was welcomed by a lobby, an elevator and individual stairs. There were plenty of people around. To me it looked like a very organized enterprise of some sort. I wonder if Harry has ever come in here.

"Has Harry been here before?" I asked.

"For three years, him and Tomlinson used to live here, since we took them in. Then they had enough money to leave and be trusted outside. Louis moved on his own and Harry moved in with Emily. The codes have changed ever since, though. He's not allowed here anymore, because he's not a trusted member. Tomlinson is on the other hand. You might see him around some time if he comes by to pick up any papers" Josh explained to me.

"Wait, what if he sees me? He'll tell Harry" I said.

"He won't come for the next two weeks. You will be introduced to everyone until then. At the next even we will have" He said.

"More people will know I'm illegal now, great" I said.

"These news don't go out to your people, the rich. Only to our community. Your identity will be pretty much hidden to the outsiders" He said. So he knows where I stand in this world. Even greater. I can't wait for him to steal my money to buy weapons and neglect all the charities I fund.

"There's this problem though. I'm supposed to be working as Harry's photographer for his music" I said.

"Are there any shoots ahead?" I asked.

"Not until a month or a month and a half. The album shoot is way ahead" I said.

"Then we don't mind it. You'll only keep a professional relationship with Styles. Look Aria, we're trying to be good here, since you're on the verge of finishing college. We're not that bad" He said.

"At least you are letting me do my real job" I said, as I followed him. We got to the end of the hall, into a big room with glass windows, you could see everything from inside. There were only a few people there. Two women, three men and one bodyguards, wearing the same as Rowland. We got inside and I followed behind, awkwardly. Josh stood at the top of the conference table and I stoo right beside him. The two women seemed to be mingling, not minding us at all.

"Everyone, this here is the famous Aria Thomas. She's finally here!" Josh introduced me.

I didn't wave, I didn't smile. I just crossed my arms in front of my chest and rolled my eyes to his introduction. "Yeah, hi"

"Is she always that cold?" One of the women asked. She looked just around my age. She had long blonde hair and caramel eyes. She was dressed the opposite of me. Her dress was much more joyful and innocent than my edgy dark outfit. The other woman beside her, was more sleek, with her white shirt, fitted skirt and blazer.

"Yes, yes I am" I replied.

"She's just not used to us yet" Josh said.

"No, I'm a captive in this little blackmail trick of yours" I said.

"You're not a captive, you should be happy you are in our team" The same girl said.

"Okay, who the hell are you?" I asked her.

"Rachel Williams. We've heard a lot about you. You definitely hold the title of what everyone said about you" She said.

"What did they say?" I asked, furrowing my brows in confusion.