Prologue

If you have heard of the big five, having magical powers, extraordinary skills, Guardian...-ism?, And all sorts of stuff that make them cool... I mean literally... 

NOW, they're going to live normal lives in school, not immortal, without superpowers, and all without sorts of stuff that make them cool... but they're still cool...

So, the characters?

Queen Elsa of Arandelle (Guys, the arandelle thing is NEVER, her last name, but if you know that, and you choose to do that, go ahead... I won't judge...) - A beautiful girl with platinum blonde hair( well that's what they say ), and blue eyes. She lives in a rich family, In a Kingdom, but even though they're rich, her parents always have the time to spend time with her, although, they passed away 3 years ago (By the way, this takes place in 2013), so her and her sister are the only ones left, and they'll get to inherit their parents wealth, and Elsa gets to be the new queen of Arandelle (Cool, isn't it?). And before their mother died, she was able to enroll Elsa to a new school, maybe... Hogwarts? no... The Hunger games University? still no... College of Narnia?... neh... Barden University?... uh uh.... The resistance? what the heck?..... Maybe... umm... whatever, it's a school. Where she'll meet new friends, or not, become a loser, or very popular, and will she find THE ONE?

Jack Frost - A very handsome boy with snow white hair and sky blue eyes. He also lives in a rich family, his uncle owns a comapny for making toys, his aunt owns a dental center, his cousin is an international therapist, and his brother, is, well very mush older than him, he owns a whole merchandising facility. Jack's parents died 6 years ago. He is very mischievous on the outside, and inside. His uncle is also the school principal, his aunt is a dentist, his cousin is a music teacher, and his brother is a P. E. teacher. Jack's uncle enrolled him in the school. His uncle is North, aunt is Toothiana, Cousin is Sandy, and brother is Bunnymund. Will he be able to make friends in school? will he have love at first sight?

Princess Rapunzel of Corona - Also pretty, she's cute, semi-hyperactive, and... well, rich too. Her parents are the king and queen of the kingdom of Corona. Rapunzel, Punzie, is related to Elsa and Anna, she's their cousin. Her mother is the sister of Elsa and Anna's mother. Punzie's parents live peacefully in Corona, and have enrolled her in the school that is currently mentioned. She has a pet chameleon named Pascal. Punzie's hair is long, up to her hips ( Since this is normal life ). Her foster mother, mother gothel, who is Evil, died 2 years ago because of cancer ( CANCER... ). Will she fit in her new school? or will she be bullied because of her long hair? of course not, her hair's beautiful, and golden blonde. Can she find someone who'll really like her?

Hiccup Haddock - Obviously also rich, Hiccup's father is the general of the military... Of DRAGONS (okay, dragons exist here( Berk ), dragons are Awesome!). Born with the name, he was given the name because he hiccuped when he came out of his mother's belly. Hiccup doesn't know anything about his mother ever since he was 4 years old because she disappeared, or left. Hiccup has brown hair and not that buff of a body, but he is very intelligent. He has a pet dragon named toothless. He has 5 friends, who also have dragons themselves, namely Astrid, Snotlout, Fishlegs, Ruffnut, and Tuffnut. He had a problem, a HUGE one with his father, because he wanted to be a... well... in the airforce? yeah, airforce , but his father wouldn't approve, but when he learned how to tame dragons, his father thought he was killing them when Hiccup makes them sleep to death, so that's when Hiccup didn't want to be a member of the airforce and his father did. The blah blah blah, war aginst the motherlord dragon, long story short, he has turned all the dragons to good. So will he make friends? well he's smart... Will he!?

Princess Merida of Dunbroch - Rich... Also a princess... Warrior... wise... and deadly with the bow and arrow... Her parents are the king and queen of the kingdom of Dunbroch. She has a horse named Angus, who she always brings with when she goes out to train in her secondary home. The forest... sort of... they had a problem in their kingdom because of a bear? well yeah, a bear... OF DEATH... Not only her parents that she loves, but also her 3 mischievous little brothers, who often are ninjas throughout the kingdom, stealing food n' stuff. Merida doesn't like it when she has to act like a true princess, instead, she unleashes her true characteristic in her, being a Brave, fearless ( well they're the same ), Warrior... with a bow and arrow of death.

Princess Anna of  Arandelle - Pretty, Cute, Beautful, Semi-hyperactive sister of Elsa. Anna, as the younger sister of Elsa, it is... ELSA'S responsibility to take care of her, and protect her. Anna is sometimes the one who protects Elsa, so it's kind of confusing of who really is the one older than the other. 

Kristoff Bjorgman - The royal ice deliverer of Arandelle, and the boyfriend of Anna. Kristoff has a bestfriend reindeer named Sven, who he shares with carrots. When he was a kid, these "love experts" took him in as their own, being a member of their family. He has been an Ice deliverer ever since he was a kid, and also Sven.

Eugene Fitzherbert / Flynn Rider - He's Rapunzel's prince charming, and Knight in failing nose paintings. He saved Punzie from mother gothel. He has a horse companion, whom he didn't like at first, named Maximillion, Max. Eugene WAS a thief before he saw Punzie, who changed his life. 

Will they all make it through higschool and continue on to college?