The Guy with a Metal Arm

Kira's POV

I slam the door behind me as I walk into my wee apartment; it was a gift from the state. But it's nothing like Shou Tucker's house. I do research too, I unlocked the secret to healing wounds but just because he made one talking chimera he gets the big, lavished house and I am stuck in my tiny apartment. I really hate Tucker he has done forbidden alchemy and I am the one who is getting the crap from the state. I guess it's because the state finds my healing to be like human transmutations, which is forbidden in the whole world!

But only if they knew the truth, then I would have the big house, I would be the famous alchemist and maybe I wouldn't be the laughing stalk of the military. Then again I don't think the world is ready for the truth, so I will wait.

*BANG, BANG, BANG* There was a knock on the door. For a second I got lost in thought.

"I thought you said I had 3 more weeks to present my research!" I whined as I open the heavy door expecting to see some tall and muscular state alchemists, but to my surprize there was a half-pint kid around my age and a giant guy in a suit of armor.

"Hi, um, we are looking for the Red alchemist, is he in right now or should I leave a message with you?" the small one said.

"Uh, excuse me but I am the Red alchemist. What are you some sexist little kid who only thinks guys can be alchemists, well your wrong!" I angrily corrected his sorry butt.

"Hey! Who are you calling a half-pint midget that can't even be seen by a high powered microscope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled back.

"Whoa ni-san calm down," said the man in the armor," I am so sorry we didn't know you were a girl when we read about you and your research."

"Ok, but why are you two here, if your not here to collect my research?" I said unsteadily.

"We are here because we think you can help us with a small problem." The short one said straightening his red jacket and pulling up his right sleeve to show a metal arm.