Chapter 1

Nikki's POV

When I woke up I felt great. John's muscular arms were hugging me which made feel secure. I started to play with John's face. He is so handsome. John woke up some minutes later.

"Good Morning, beautiful" said John.

"Good morning, babe" I said

"Do you want some breakfast?" he said

"Sure, why not? I said

"maybe because we can keep cuddling in bed" he said

"Didn't we do enough of that Last night?" I asked

"What do you mean Nicole?"  he asked with a puzzled look on his face.

"You don't remember? we had a little action last night and it was awesome just like you are." I said answering his question.

"I thought that was a dream."

"It wasn't a dream maybe we can recreate last night tonight " I said

"OK, so what do you want for breakfast, do you want some fruity pebbles? Cuz we've got plenty of that" he said pointing at his pants.

"John, You're such a perv" I said and playfully punched his arm. "but I would like some Fruity Pebbles the CEREAL" I said

John came back with two bowls of Fruity Pebbles. As we were eating our cereal a question bounced around my mind.

"John, what are we?" I asked him.

"Whatever you want us to be" he said.

"Talking about us I called WWE and said you were sick and today is my day off so we can spend all day with each other." he said.

"Maybe we can go to outside to the pool and swim later" he said

"I can't because I don't have a bathing suit" I said looking sad.

"That'll be no problem we'll just go shopping later may I suggest you buy a bikini." he said with with a smirk on his face.

"Since you are paying for it I'll have no choice but to say yes." I said.

After we finished our cereal we took a shower (not together because we would of spent all day in there.) We dressed casually and headed to the mall. When we got to the mall a lot of eyes were on us but we just shrugged it off.

Me and John ended up buying a lot more than my bikini most of the stuff was mine but John also bought some stuff for himself.

When we got home we changed into our bathing suits and went to the pool.

"Babe you look hot" John said with a smirk.

"You look hot too if, I do say so myself" I said and then we kissed for a very longtime until we decided to have some fun.

After me and John spent the whole afternoon in the pool. We decided to go in and watch a movie.

"John can we please watch The Notebook?" I said 

"Are you sure? I think that movie is way too girly". he said

"John do you really want me to get mad?" I said

"No Nicole I don't want you to get mad at me, if you want to watch The Notebook we'll watch it" He said

Me and John watched The Notebook and when the movie ended I saw John kind of crying.

"John are you crying?" I said while giggling a little.

"No I'm sweating it's kind of hot in here, don't you think?" He said

"Yeah we'll go with that John" I said while giving him a peck on the lips.

I noticed it was close to 10 P.M.

and we had to sleep of course after we had a little Fun.

"John we need to sleep we have Raw tomorrow" I said while standing up.

"OK, let's go upstairs" He said while standing up but I sat him back down.

"You have to stay down here until I call you upstairs, I have a surprise for you" I said giving him a wink. Then left upstairs

----------------------------------------

Sorry I updated so late but I live in Texas and we're having the STAAR test next week and my teachers are giving me a lot of homework. Oh also I stopped here because I'm thinking about doing a rater R scene in the next chapter but I want to know if you guys want this. Just comment and let me know if you do.