taeyeon songs

Taeyeon is my ultimate bias, probably not only from the kpop industry, but also my ultimate female artist. yep, i just love her that much!

this is going to be a list a songs that are in her solo albums, i am going to leave out the title tracks and make a list of my top 10 songs from Taeyeon.

______________________________

01

Love In Color (My Voice Album)

- my two favourite things "love" & "color", lol just kidding. but after listening to this song, u will know why this song is on my list.

02

Time Laspe (My Voice Album)

- this song is so calm. it's a song that u can listen to while u r in the bus or the train, a scenario where u look out of the window as if u r shooting for a music video.

03

Scars Deeper Than Love (Duet with Yim Jaebum)

- this duet gives me life, like literally. That voice at the start already gave me an eargasm.

04

All With You (OST for Moon Lovers)

-yes i cried when baekhyun died in the drama and stopped watching it to recover and then watch it to the end after a month ;-;

05

U R (I Album)

- the vocals in this song are just lit. it really showcases the full potential of taeyeon's voice.

06

Night (Why Album)

- the beat at the beginning already made me snap my fingers. props to the producer of this song!

07

Only One ( OST for That Winter, The Wind Blows)

- this is one of the very first songs that i listened from Taeyeon. I always make my family listen to this to show them how proud I am of Kim Taeng and boasted about how talented she is. this is the song i show to people when i introduce taeyeon to them.

08

When I Was Young (My Voice Album)

- i really want to put the whole album on this list cause this album is THE bop. if this isn't album of the year to u, u ain't an intellectual 

09

Good Thing (Why Album)

- nice song to jam to. even if u don' know the lyrics, you can still confidently sing 'Good Thing!' out loud. Taeyeon is so talented, her voice suits anything. And that saxophone/bass at the end (!!!)

10

Farewell (I Album)

- i remember listening to this song for the first time, and i sat up from bed instantly just to look at the name of the song. VERY WORTH LISTENING TO, IT'S A BLESSING TO YOUR EARS.

______________________________

This is my list, so if u have any other recommendations, just drop a comment ;)