mystic high

Stiles pov
I sigh as I was in the parking lot of mystic high home of the timberwolve and shook my head and said ' you can do this you have face worst then being a new and your dad is helping the sheriff out what would probably go wrong ' I said as I got out my jeep and head to the gudince room when a blonde girl stop in front of me .
Caroline pov
I'm with the gang in the outside when we saw a old jeep pulled and a cute boy got out of i look at the gang and said ' well well look what we have here ' I said they look at me and Bonnie said ' what is it now Caroline 'she said I rolled my eyes and said ' well bon bon we have a new cute new student who dad is helping my mom 'I said and Tyler said who ' I pointed the new kid to them and said ' well that my clue wish me lucky ' I heard Matt said ' pray to God she don't make him her new boytoy 'he said I grinned .
Stiles pov
As I about to enter the door this blonde chick block and said ' hi I'm Caroline Forbes your dad is helping my mom.' She said and something click in my head and said ' yea hi I'm stiles stilinski nice to meet you ' I said and she said ' well welcome to mystic high let me show you around ' she said I glup as she dragged me in the school .
Elena pov
I watch as Caroline dragged the new kid into the school I shake my head see how scared he was and I laugh and said ' oh god finger crossed he run away from her soon ' I said and Tyler laugh with and said ' yea I feel sorry for the kid ' he said Bonnie said ' well it Caroline with she see a new boy she get them 'she said we all gang and got up from the grass and hand in the school as the bell ring