He's going to go crazy.

  When I walk in, Blake's jaw drops when he spots me. I sit next to him with a satisfied grin. I'm so ready to sabotage Dean.

"Whoa," Blake glances down my body. His eyes meet back with mine as he adds, "Who's the new Sandra Dee?"

  I smile at him. "Oh, it's just a little something I'm experimenting with." I glance at Dean, who is watching me.

  While sliding out of his jacket, he declares, "Well, maybe you shouldn't."

  I frown. "What are you trying to say? That I look awful?"

"Definitely not." He replies quickly. "You look...stunning. .and that's the problem." He slips his jacket off his arms and wraps it around my shoulders.

  I huff while shaking the jacket off of me. "What I wear is not a problem. And it is definitely none of your business." I hand him his jacket.

  His eyes search the room. "Please take the jacket." He murmurs.

"I don't have to listen to you, Blake." I snap like a child.

  His expression falls into anger. "Take the damn jacket." He hisses through his teeth.

  I fold my arms. "I'm not fighting with you on this." I growl.

"What are you doing?" Dean startles me.

  I glance at him and smirk. "Just waiting for you to start class." I reply innocently.

  His jaw clenched before he glared at me. He then turns around and jumps into yesterday's lesson.

  Blake sits silently next to me. It's easy to tell that I've pissed him off. He's so ridiculous. He can't just act like my boyfriend and expect me to play along. What a fool.

   As Dean rewinds on the lesson, butterflies fly in my stomach with excitement as I begin my plan. Oh Dean, the outfit was just the beginning.

  Slowly, I widen my legs to reveal him my thong.

  At first, he's completely oblivious while discussing equations.

"If you subtract the number by-" His eyes glance down, stepping right into my trap. He swallows hard. "Uh-then-"

  A small laugh escapes my throat. I shut my mouth to conceal it.

  He forces his eyes away and continues.

I cross my legs together, closing the scene.

What's wrong Dean? Are you a little distracted?

  I smirk and bite my thumb nail teasingly. He shoots a glare at me with warning.

  I ignore his silent threat and open my legs again.

  His eyes draw back down to me again faster this time. A smile slips my lips.

"Okay, and that's a wrap." He cuts into his review. "You guys already know how to do this lesson. Just finish your work if you need to." He walks to his desk.

One point for Rosie.

  My phone buzzes once in my purse. I pull it out to see a message from Dean. My eyes move up at him. He currently is glaring at me.

  The message reads, "That kinda behavior gives you punishment, you know?"

  I reply, "Only if you can catch me. Did you really think that I was going to let you have all the fun?" I smirk up at him.